Preparing For The Hunt – Licenses and Permits


hunting.prep.license_permit2.jpgIn any state or province you need a big game license to hunt deer. Some states require a special archery or muzzleloading license. In Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Montana and other states you must apply for a buck tag, generally in the spring or early summer. Check state regulations carefully before hunting season. Go to, click on a state you plan to hunt and research the regs. Some states allow hunters to purchase a license online or by telephone.


About Author

Leave A Reply