Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Video & Photography
make a video optimized for youtube >

make a video optimized for youtube

Video & Photography Tips, tricks, and suggestions for videotaping and photographing your hunts.

make a video optimized for youtube

Old 12-23-2020, 10:37 AM
Spike

Default make a video optimized for youtube

I want to make a video optimized for youtube. I want to make a video about animals for youtube but the thing is that it appears on the sides as frames. I don't know if there's any option that the video can watch without the frames that I don't think looks good.
Thanks
Old 01-14-2021, 12:08 PM
Spike

Well, it would be helpful to know what video editing software you are using. If you are getting black bars on the outside of the video it's because your video aspect ratio isn't matching the aspect ratio of the container you put the video in.

Google "aspect ratio" for the video editor you are using.
Old 01-16-2021, 01:58 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by IamShado View Post
Well, it would be helpful to know what video editing software you are using. If you are getting black bars on the outside of the video it's because your video aspect ratio isn't matching the aspect ratio of the container you put the video in.

Google "aspect ratio" for the video editor you are using.
I'm using windows movie maker.I think I can see it all right now. With an image software I have the scale images of 1280x720 and now the video if I'm looking at it well, the black stripes don't appear.