Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest
Ricketts Hunting Videos >

Ricketts Hunting Videos

Community
Midwest OH, IN, IL, WI, MI, MN, IA, MO, KS, ND, SD, NE Remember the Regional Forums are for Hunting Topics only.

Ricketts Hunting Videos

Old 01-04-2023, 04:16 AM
Spike

Default Ricketts Hunting Videos

Hi everyone,

I apologize, I am new to the forum and just starting out. I will be posting our Youtube Channel, Ricketts Hunting soon and look forward to the feedback from this community.

Please let me know if this is against regulations or if you have any questions.

Old 01-04-2023, 04:18 AM
Spike

Default Any other channels?

Also, if there is anyone other Youtubers out there please feel free to post your URL in this thread so we can help our community grow their channels.

Again if you have any questions on setup or concerns let me know.
Old 04-12-2024, 07:29 AM
Spike

It’s great that you’re starting a YouTube channel. I recently launched my own hunting channel, https://www.youtube.com/@HuntClubwithPhillipCulpepper, and I’ve found video editing to be crucial for creating engaging content. I use Movavi as an alternative to Final Cut alternatives because it’s user-friendly and offers a wide range of editing features that are perfect for enhancing hunting videos.

Good editing can really bring your hunting experiences to life for viewers. Movavi has helped me a lot in this area, making it easier to edit and improve my videos.