Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread >

Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

Sorry guys..no buck w/ the bow this year. Rifle season ended with my tag intact.

Then I went out for my special ML hunt and filled my tag. He's my largest to date!

Old 12-28-2005, 07:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not bad 308 not bad at all. Well I missed a nice buck with my muzzle loader today now I'm sitting here with the blues. Thats 2, I have missed with the muzzle loader now. Seing you got one makes me feel a little better tho good job way to end the season. I got 3 more days to try to end mine happy. Mike
Old 12-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

Congrats on the deer. That is still 1 more than I have shot! The season is rapidly coming to an end here and the deer have herded up and I am harldy seeing a thing. Hopefully a cold snap will get them moving a little earlier in the day. Bring on the cold!! Pleeeaaaassseee
Old 12-28-2005, 08:34 PM

real nice buck 308

i`m heading out Saturday for a last chance hunt. the season ends for me at dark the same day.

unless i happen to score on something to brag about. looks as though i`ll be happy with my early season doe.

maybe next year i`ll help out guy`s

keep scouting you just might find a trophy to hunt for next season.

PT
Old 01-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well guys the season here is officially over but not before I finnially scored with my muzzle loader. I got a small doe on Sat. which was the last day. As I stated earlier I missed two nice bucks with it so on Thurs. I put up a target and coulden't hit it at 80 yards so I quickly went to Dicks sporting goods and bought the bases and scope rings for my black dimond and Fri I sighted it in the best I could quick. Well it was a good thing I did as two does about the same size came into my stand area. I shot the first one and the second one ran off. I reloaded just in time to get a quick shot at the second one as it ran back through but missed. What a way to end a season. I had a great year I took a total of 10 deer this year the only bucks I got was with the bow an 8 and 4 pointer the other 8 were either does or button bucks. It has been nice having you guys as team mates and I hope god willing we can all do it again next year. God bless you all we have sure been through some changes together what not with floods new babies and of course the excitement of another deer and another chance for that huge buck. I hope to talk with you all again stop into the chat room some time god bless Mike
Old 01-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Fork Horn

I've got just 1 or 2 hunts left. I did manage to scratch out a doe a couple weeks ago. Maybe a nice buck will screw up during the last weekend. Good luck to any of you still trying!
Old 01-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well fellas, my season raced by without me tagging a single critter. I did manage to shoot that coyote earlier in the season with my bow, but that just don't count. Sorry I did not contribute at all...once again...so I applogize

Congrats to those who did harvest something.
Old 01-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hey guys is anyone still hunting or are we done for this year. This has been a great team with great spirt and for that we are all winners I feel like I have made some good friends and we should keep our thread for comunication even in the off season. Mike