Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Team 26 Archery Addicts has dropped out >

Team 26 Archery Addicts has dropped out

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Team 26 Archery Addicts has dropped out

Old 09-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Team 26 Archery Addicts has dropped out

Yes, it’s true. Archery Addicts have dropped out of this years contest. It comes as Bad News, Bucks. But it was determined better to drop out then become Leftover’s after you’ve been Drilled and Grilled. It seems that someone had placed a Double X on their butts with more on the way.

It is rumored that they Feared This, Death From Above. For weeks, they felt that they were on The Crimson Trail dodging Monsters and Autumn Ninja’s. When in reality, Coast 2 Coast the Mail Men were Timber Stalking them for a special delivery. The plan was to Bag em and Drag em back to a remote trailer deep in the woods. I overheard the Rack Pack leader, Bruiser, Buster something like that saying it was Doomsday for them. He was going to Shaft-em with a Perfect 10. Maybe it was the way the shadow was cast but I swear it looked more like it was Wide and a Fearsome 15. It wouldn’t have been a clean Pass Through if you know what I mean.

Now this fall they will only be Rack Masters lounging in their beds playing Black Jack and Git-R-Done licking there @#$%^ like the Mossyhorn Dawgs they are. Lets face it, there certainly weren’t any Buck Stoppers among them. They are really only made up of a One Hit Wonder without any Killer Instincts. We will all just have to make due without them.

I just want to remind everyone that Team Elite 8 is the defending HNI International Champions and wish you all good luck in knocking us off.
Old 09-09-2005, 08:09 PM

Default RE: Team 26 Archery Addicts has dropped out

ROFLMAO CUTE VERY CUTE.You keep writing lil rhyms and we will be out in the woods killing away.I have no doubt in my mind that there will be some new kings crowned this year.So the elite 8 wont be the repeat 8.Next year we will delete the elite and make them start all over.They dont call us bag em and drag em for nothing.
I really like the poem that you did.Took some time to think of it all I bet.Nicely done Fieldmouse.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO------you got more time on your hands then I do
Old 09-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Typical Buck

Good one!
Old 09-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Fork Horn

I'm impressed, as will you be when the Archery Addicts comes out victorious! Atleast you guys are good for a laugh!
Old 09-09-2005, 10:12 PM

Wow.

That's all I have to say.

I think it's safe to say that the Elite 8 are spending all their time writing up silly little stories rather than actually being out in the woods hunting!
Old 09-09-2005, 11:34 PM
TJF
Nontypical Buck

Good one but you screwed up. You started outclaiming yourselves aslast year's champs, then national champs. Last week your team proclaimed themselves international champs. I would have though by now ,you would be claiming yourselves asuniversal champs. Your slipping!! Is the writing on the wall and reality setting in?? Good post though. The wife that it was cute too.

Tim
Old 09-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical