Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2006 Deer Hunting Contest
 29 - Team "Antler Addicts" Official Thread >

29 - Team "Antler Addicts" Official Thread

2006 Deer Hunting Contest All of your 2006 Deer Hunting Contest info can be found here.

29 - Team "Antler Addicts" Official Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 12:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default 29 - Team "Antler Addicts" Official Thread

Team 29

159. conceptshooter
150 FF/EMT
Alt. Mazur1
179. manage4him
223. ohbowguy
69. deer-hunter18
189. buckhunter12
216. Dnk
207. Buck442
167. RIStrutStopper

RIStrutStopper checking in. Iguess things are getting kicked off a little sooner than expected.I'll be hunting CT starting 15 Sep and RI starting 1 Oct. If the budget allows, I have permission to hunt some prime private land in PA, I may hit that when the rut kicks in if I can swing it. Good Luck Team!
Old 08-21-2006, 02:14 PM

Default RE: 29 -Team Official Thread

Nice to meet ya! I live in the deepest part of Southern Illinois and hunt in Johnson and Pope county. I have saved my vacatiomn time for Oct and Nov and will be spending numerious hours situated 25 ft high with my Bowtech in hand.

I just hope that this year is a good as last year. Nov shotgun season I took a 135 inch 8pt and then Dec 10th my largest to date a 171 7/8 10 pt.

Here is my second most prized posession next to my 2yr old Daugter of Course.

Any Ideas on Team names?

Old 08-21-2006, 04:33 PM

Checkin in here.

I'm aGrad student who thanks to a light load, should have some quality hunting time I am an Indiana resident and have some really good spots there (in fact, I have 2 weeks to hunt the rut on the 1,000 farm that we hunt in so. indiana) but since I am also a full-time student in the state of Kentucky Iam able to have a resident lisense here as well. I've killed a deer that scored 129 3/8, and have had my share of doe bow kills. Still a young hunter, but trying to learn as much as a can through experience and through places like this. I shoot a hoyt xtec at 67 lbs and I'm thinking about trying out Stingers this year.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Awesome deer Buck442. Sounds like you have a shot at some nice deer too, Manage. I'm hunting a spot that has a ton of does. Bucks were scarce last year, but this year the landowner says there are a few nice ones hanging around. Last year, they did get a nice 12 on the adjoining property during gun season. I know I kicked up a nice one when I was tracking a doeI shot the night before. Wonder where the rest of the team is? I suppose we should give them a day or so then start sending PMs... Any suggestions for team names?
Old 08-23-2006, 01:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Had anyone emailed or PM'd the other members...seems your team is slow to sign in
Old 08-23-2006, 01:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

Had anyone emailed or PM'd the other members...seems your team is slow to sign in
Not yet, Rob. I guess since I was the first to check in I'll go ahead and start PMing tonight.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:03 PM

Thanks StrutStopper. I work very hard at hunting and not hard enuff at my job. I have some bucks close to home that made it thru season last year and have seen them again in velvet this year.

Rob; I will pm those that have not checked in by Monday the 28th to make sure they are in the know. I have access all day mossevery day so it is easy for me to check in.

Team Name ideas ;}
1.) The Boone Boys?
2.) The Rack Shack or Rack Pak?
3.) Regulators ( To steal from Yung Guns movie)

Survivors pics below.,,,,,,,For Now

Old 08-23-2006, 06:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

PM's sent to all team members that haven't checked in yet! You've got some awesome deer there Buck442!
Old 08-23-2006, 07:44 PM
Fork Horn

Checking in .

Sorry for being so slow on checking in. My name is Tom and i am from SE Minnesota. Right now i am a part time student and a full time medical dispatcher, Volunteer firefighter - EmtI will be hunting in the Counties of Mower and Filmore. I just got same great trail cam pics back, i'll post them soon.

talk to you soon
Tom
Old 08-23-2006, 07:51 PM
Fork Horn

Hey guys! Ohbowguy checking in. Sorry it took so long, I've been working lots of hours this week to have Friday off to go to Bristol for the race this weekend. First off, Buck442, DANG! Talk about a pig! I long for the day that something that looks like that comes by my treestand. I hunt SE Ohio and season opens Sept 30. I've got 2 weeks of vacation saved up for bow season but have been thinking about using 1 week for Tennessee rifle season.Looking forward to getting out there after 'em soon and hearing about how everyone's season is going. Need to get my trail cameras up to see what's running a few of my spots. Got 2 Moultrie Gamewatcher 2.1 but have yet to test them. Good Luck to everyone!

Quick Reply: 29 - Team "Antler Addicts" Official Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.