HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread
Old 01-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Mike Hill
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

Well guys the season here is officially over but not before I finnially scored with my muzzle loader. I got a small doe on Sat. which was the last day. As I stated earlier I missed two nice bucks with it so on Thurs. I put up a target and coulden't hit it at 80 yards so I quickly went to Dicks sporting goods and bought the bases and scope rings for my black dimond and Fri I sighted it in the best I could quick. Well it was a good thing I did as two does about the same size came into my stand area. I shot the first one and the second one ran off. I reloaded just in time to get a quick shot at the second one as it ran back through but missed. What a way to end a season. I had a great year I took a total of 10 deer this year the only bucks I got was with the bow an 8 and 4 pointer the other 8 were either does or button bucks. It has been nice having you guys as team mates and I hope god willing we can all do it again next year. God bless you all we have sure been through some changes together what not with floods new babies and of course the excitement of another deer and another chance for that huge buck. I hope to talk with you all again stop into the chat room some time god bless Mike