Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread >

Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

Hey everyonelets make this our sign in post for everyone to check-in and get things organized. Also lets put a little bit about ourselves so we get to know each other a little better. I'll start:

In am 16 and live in Erie, Pennsylvania. I love to hunt anything and everything, esspecially deer with my bow. I have a new bow for this year, a PSE Vengeance Hybrid. I only have one buck to my name. I got it last year with my bow (first bow kill ever!!) and I am sooooooo pumped for this year. How bout you guys???

Also any suggestions for a name??
Old 08-13-2005, 11:00 PM

Default RE: Official Team 26 Thread

Good luck guys!
Old 08-13-2005, 11:24 PM

I shoot a Bowtech Allegiance. I have only seen deer once while hunting, and that was in Alabama. I am ready for this season though. I have scouted for hours so far. I am going for several hours tomorrow. I won't let you guys down.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry, Zak. We're gonna lose. We got an Oneida shooter on this team! [:-][8D]Well, Then again, it may even out since we got a Bowtech shooter, your left over may make up for me, right? [8D]

Anyways....

Im 16. Live in Illinois. I hunt Scott County. I shoot a Monster Bows Black Eagle. Its an all custom bow, a combination of three different bows to make the sweetest drawing bow you'll ever pull. I shot at a doe last year, but a tree limb got in the way.[:@]This year I am extra confidate Im gonna get a deer. I know the woods I hunt like the back of my hand. We got some sweet pictures of bucks from around one of out many stands. We are gonna try and video a few hunts. Maybe I can get my first kill on video. That would be sweet. Anyways, I digress....Im certain Im gonna get a deer this year.
Old 08-14-2005, 12:31 AM

i`m a stalk hunter for the most part. i teach archery and hunting classes to youth mostly but anyone that wants a lesson. (see my website)
live in central minnesota, 41 years old, i`m in the woods or shooting more than anyone i know. i have more than 10 good set ups for any deer on our property so most weather and wind conditions should be covered. check out my journal on my forum for my stratigy set ups.

i shoot an 80lb hoytand have 8 deer under my 5 years of seasons in minnesota alone.

this sounds like it should be fun. first time for a contest for me.

lets hope we all do well.
good luck to you all

PT

Old 08-14-2005, 05:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hello folks of the 26th. I'm not real good with a puter so I may be asking for help from time to time. I'm from Mass. and hunt in Mass ,CT and Maine so with any luck I should be able to put some score on the board.I Retired from the navy in 1993 and have been working as a correction officer ever since. I have been hunting since I was 12 years old so that makes it 39 years. Started with a bow in 1981. I have shot many deer with a bow but only a hand ful of Bucks. You can see my bigest bucks on newcarolina.com just click on Mike Hill. Good Luck to all and lets kick some butt!
Old 08-14-2005, 08:29 PM

hi mike,
glad to hear from you. i thought i was going to be the only elder here.
i was born and raised in western mass. hunted a lot in the great barrington, south egremont, andsheffield area.
i`m not much of a puter nerd myself but let me know and i might be able to help out.
PT
Old 08-15-2005, 07:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey fellas!! I am here and won't be going anywhere.

29 years old and live in Central Illinois. Plenty of big bucks here, I am just not lucky enough to get one every year. I typically have my chances, but blow them one way or the other. Last year I just plain missed the shot, the year before I was busted drawing back. But this is my year!!

Looks like I am the only smart one here...I am shooting a Mathews!! Just kidding guys, don't flame me.

I see a bunch of unfamiliar names here, so I am looking forward to getting to know you guys. We are a little over half way checked in.

Team 26

52zak123 - check
69 Daystalker
54 IL_BOW_MAN - check
269 pass threw - check
135 skindog1
231 Mike Hill - check
16 Dairy King- check
27 308hunter - check
236 Hoytteen
66 hunter25
Old 08-15-2005, 07:55 AM
Fork Horn

Name is Matt, age 31 and do the majority of my hunting in Fulton County, IL. Will venture down to Mason and Adams county a couple of times this year. Sport a Mathews Switchback and can't wait to get it dirty. Been bowhunting for five years, so still learning quite a bit each and every time out. Was in the contest last year, but never put one down. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:20 AM

IL bowman, hunter 25..
good to meet you guy`s, looking forward to this.
looks like we have quite a spred of area here. from PA to the upper midwest of MN.
beingwe all huntwhere all the big bucks are, we WILL dominate this thing.
it looks like other teems are doing the name thing, any ideas ?
i`m just looking to hunt so i will go with the magority on this one.

PT

Quick Reply: Official Team Archery Addicts (26) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.