Alaska Thread >

Alaska Thread

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Alaska Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 07:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Alaska Thread

Don' t worry about him, he' s safe, we are just setting tonight, so I don' t need the fox be good stick.

Enjoy that king crab, I hope you stab your lip with the spines on the shell![>:]
Old 02-28-2003, 08:46 PM

Nim - We knew you were only kidding, we all realize that its not the pants that matter, but the panties!! also..... I am the only one here that I know who can make the claim that I wear the pants in my house... Well hold on a minute, I don' t even have a house any more!!![] Have fun in " America" !!

Juno grl - Don' t let one of those big mean crab pinch you in the nose, or you will look like this (notice, no NOSE!!) And when you are out there, tell ole Doc that next time I want 2 stitches even if I don' t need both!!! Hey, have you been running lately? Heard rumors through the family grape vine that you were hanging around with one of my siblings???

Getting ready to go out with VBM to set traps, anyone seen my left glove around here???
Old 02-28-2003, 08:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I got an extra glove you can use, just make sure to bury it after you are done. Beware the toilet paper, it could have some added scented freshner to it.
Old 02-28-2003, 09:28 PM
Typical Buck

SEAK- IF YOU ARE WEARING THE PANTS THEN THE RUMORS ABOUT YOU PLAYING " DRESS UP" MUST BE FALSE. [][>:][8D]YES BE SURE TO USE DEODORIZED TOILET PAPER IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN AGAIN IT MIGHT BE VERY HARMFUL TO ALL OF US AS WE MIGHT LAUGH OURSELVES SICK.
VBM-(OOPS) ABM DO YOU HAVE AN EXTRA GLOVE BECAUSE YOU ALREADY USED ONE[]
Old 02-28-2003, 10:21 PM

VBM--Never yet needed a stitch from a tragic crab-eating accident, so hoping I' ll poke my lip on a shell is probably a waste of your time. Now, if it was an avocado I was going after, then you' d have some cause for concern!

SeAk--Sister #4 and I ran in your precious Douglas tonight, in fact. She' s pretty fun. Hey, do you know what is the best thing about Douglas, really? It' s the night view of Juneau. I' ll relay the message to Doc, but do you think she' d give you double the numbing medication for double the stitches? [][]
Old 03-01-2003, 01:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Juno grl, I was there, she did give him a lot more of all the medical attention then he really needed. He was numb to the elbow and probably could have used a standard band-aid for the scratch. You didn' t hear it from me, but don' t give the straight shooter any grief, he gave it his all trying to get a fox tonight![>:][>:][>:]

Nimrod, you must not remember the story all that well. I had two white gloves on inside my camo hunting gloves. SEAK asked to use one, and without thinking I took the two gloves off, handed him both white ones and didn' t pay him any attention. Just figured his hands were cold. When I turned back around, there he is squatting, so I turned away so I wouldn' t vomit. After a minute or so, here he comes and said he only had to use one of my gloves![X(][X(][X(] Luckily he buried the other one. That brings a whole new meaning to a five finger discount!

Old 03-01-2003, 01:41 AM

SEAK - Doesn' t sound like you' ll have much time left over to fish for Kings in May. But they should be showing in good numbers around then. The catch goes up sharply after the 15th of April. From all these stories I' m reading about your puncture exploits, how do you keep from looking like a pincushion around fish hooks? []

Looks like we' ll miss each other being in Juneau at the same time. Too bad I' m going to be down in Oregon the first two weeks of May attempting to whack a couple of turkey. I' m going to try down there a little later this year - last year I was too early on the east side - there was still too much snow and the gobblers were pretty tight-lipped. I have two possibile locations for hunts down in the SW counties after I spend a little time east of the Mountains. (Private land, no less.)

As soon as I start hearing hooters, I' ll let you know. I' ve never gotten around to setting the 10/22 back up with a scope, but thinking about hooter hunting should give me some incentive. Nothing quite like a grouse stir-fry!
Old 03-01-2003, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the heads up you two. Gonna have to get my pard to get with the program next time I spend 100 bucks on crabs LOL.
Old 03-02-2003, 10:31 AM

nim- ive heard reports that the ice is only an inch thick in places yet pepole were still out fishing yesterday, nuts! rabbit slough was even open again... im gonna go check out cotton wood creek, i just might get some shooting in after all for some pike... that bayou i saw yesterday looked really good, kathy even got excited about it, shouldnt need any stabelizers to bowfish from that one...

its raining again..... BUT ITS MARCH! NOW I KNOW WHY IT SNOWS IN AUGUST!!
Old 03-02-2003, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lil, I would suggest spending an extra 2 or 3 bucks on profilactics, they should help protect against bad crabs also.

juno grl, did you manage to get crabs today?

Quick Reply: Alaska Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.