Alaska Thread >

Alaska Thread

Community
West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Alaska Thread

Old 02-12-2003, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Alaska Thread

Hey guys, I' m working with admin to get our Alaska thread back. It seems to have gotten lost in the switch to the new software. I haven' t heard back yet, so hopefully it will be back up tomorrow. If we can' t get it back, I will unfortunately have to delete Washingtons thread and make them start all over as well!

Also, I' m trying to upload photos for the first time on this new software. You are able to upload them directly off your harddrive now, you don' t have to have them saved on another site. Pretty dang cool

Old 02-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Alaska Thread

By the way, that caribou was off a video of a bull that I shot under two or three years ago. [&:][&:][&:]
Old 02-12-2003, 10:07 PM

Certainly a new look! Glad this is much faster.
hey, if any of you make it down south next fall, let me know. I have two or three places in Alabama to hunt deer/turkey and a deer lease in Missouri that has produced some monster deer. If you want to come on down, I' d be happy to take you guys out......
hope the winter isn' t too bad for you all. Gotta be nice that the sun is starting to come back!

have a good one...
beej
Old 02-13-2003, 12:03 AM

ABM - Different look, that' s for sure! I pulled the plug on my computer late last week and moved to our new condo, and just got back on the keyboard. Hope you get the original Alaska thread back, but if not - we can stretch this one out!

I' m starting to make preparations to dump the boat back in the water. Looking forward to a King steak on the grill!
Old 02-13-2003, 01:24 AM

I like the new setup. Much faster! Just need to get adjusted now.

ABM,

Nice picture. Looks to be a really nice bull caribou. Hoping to take my first one this year.
Old 02-13-2003, 10:32 PM

Jerry

My record post is also gone...you know I had nearly 50000 views on that thing.
Old 02-14-2003, 05:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just got word back from admin... if the thread isn' t here now, it either can' t convert for some reason to the new software, or won' t transfer over for other reasons.

Both of those threads are gone.[][][]

Guess we start all over, a new beginning I guess.
Old 02-17-2003, 12:16 AM

Damn! Does this mean we have to read all the same stories AGAIN? C' mon guys, rustle up some new ones!

Just for laughs - I have heard some pretty funny names for hunting and/or fishing partners. . .got any good ones and the story about how they got their name? For starters, how did " One Stitch" get that name? LOL
Old 02-18-2003, 01:16 AM

Don' t mind me fella' s, just looking for mice.[8D]
Old 02-19-2003, 12:08 AM

Time to get this thread kick-started here. Anybody have plans on spring bear hunting? Spring is sneaking up on us. Personally getting tired of a lame winter.

Might have to hook up with Lamar so he can tell me where all those bears are at that he saw.

Quick Reply: Alaska Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.