Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Hey Nubo, all I got right now is a work email addy and I dont like to give it out for non business things.

You can send me a private message if you need to get ahold of me for any reason.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

That's fine Ill Buck I'll do as you request ,I understand your reason's for not giving it out .I have compiled a list of team member's with their addy's that i would like to send to PAHUNTER21 in my absense while I away for 2 week's on the moose hunt.By the way it's good to see you here for a visit please post when ever you get a chance ,But I understand everyone's busy but it's nice to get some conversation's going with your team mate's .Good luck and I speak with you when I return on the opener of deer season here .
Thank's for getting back to me I certainly appreciate it .By the way what's your name and where do you live ?

good hunting

nubo
Old 09-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

C'mon guy's am I the only one beside's huntitall that's here posting daiily ,get your rump's off the freakin couch and get in here and chat her up ,I,m looking for some stories to post on ,don't be so darn boring .This is what it's all about meeting your teammate's and sharing your stories and experience's with ,this can be fun ,but I need your help to keep everyone interested .Get in here and post .What do we need to say to get you's going ,[\Free Beer at nubo's house } I'm sure that'll get some attention LMAO

nubo

nubo
Old 09-14-2005, 10:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey,John,Did you say the word "free beer"
I post everyday,well try to anyways.I'll make it a habbit and come in here more often and post something for ya.That way you and Huntitall arent left out in the cold

Any of you guys have any huntin pics to share?.Would like to see some to help pass the time away
Old 09-15-2005, 06:33 AM
Fork Horn

Hello fellow team members, I know that I have not been here much.

Here is a lill bit about me. I live in Nw Pa and have been a State Trooper for the past 14 years. I have been with my wife kim for 16+ years and we have 3 great children. I will do my best to wack one of the bucks you see below. I have been watching them since April, and have about 2000 pics of them.

It is good to be here and it sounds like we have a good crew.

Harmon

Old 09-15-2005, 02:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nubo I have been trying to pm you doesn;t work

I think Justin put some hebe jeebie on my message board[:@]

You can send me a P.M. also
Thanks Jim
Old 09-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Typical Buck

Funny nubo the only reason I keep postingis Iam trying to figure outa way to con you out of a moose steak when you kill one.

Bullshooter

I want to here the story on the Elk pic you have under your name . That has to be a 340inch bull. I wont to know when where and how come on give it up thats an awsome bull.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey guy's it's sure nice to see you's visit here ,this is the type of response I like to see ,hopefully now that the season is on it's way we'll all get a little pumped and start posting a bit more .

Bawanajim ! are you sure you have my addy right [email protected]
If it was last week my comp was down for a week ,but it's up and running now ,I'd still appreciate your addy and location if you can slip it to me .

Bullshooter !That's a nice lookin buck there hopefully you can get a crack at him or one just like him .

Shane ! as far as the moose steak goes ,I'll save you one for sure ,I just hope it doesn't get freezer burnt waiting for your visit.LOL

I wish all you guy's good luck this season and hope for the best for all of you's ,I'm not sure whether I'll be on much after tonight sinceI leave tomorrow night, or shouldI say early Sat morn at 3:00am .I'll be back on the 29th of Sept at the latest ,but if thing's go well I'll be home sooner .I'll definately have a story of some sort and just maybe a few pic's for you's all to see .

Remember that PAHUNTER21 will be taking my spot for the time that I'm away ,so if you's need any info or have any question's please contact him at [email protected]

Good luck guy's and hunt safe

John Edwards

nubo
Old 09-17-2005, 12:04 PM
Typical Buck

Nubo
Dont think I wont take you up on it Iamgoing tobe goingupyour way next Nov,or Decif I can get booked for a Bou hunt.
Bull shooter
Thatis an awsome bull. I have heard about that one being shot. Never thought I would get to chat with the guy who killed the monster . Congrats! Do you have any better pics of it I would like to save it to my computer maybe use it as wallpaper .

To all
I have had some problems trying to post somtimes it wont let me post here I checked my antiviris and its not that must be on HNI side maybe thats why people ant posting.
Old 09-17-2005, 07:17 PM
Typical Buck

I know some of you guyshave open season are any of you seeing any?

Bull shooter
Yeah E-mial me some pics of that bull I would realy like to see them if you dont mind . That is definatly a world class Elk . Thanks for sharing the details

I got to check my game came tomorow if I have a few pics Ill post them I hope you all are well.

Shane

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.