HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 07:53 PM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Hey guy's it's sure nice to see you's visit here ,this is the type of response I like to see ,hopefully now that the season is on it's way we'll all get a little pumped and start posting a bit more .

Bawanajim ! are you sure you have my addy right [email protected]
If it was last week my comp was down for a week ,but it's up and running now ,I'd still appreciate your addy and location if you can slip it to me .

Bullshooter !That's a nice lookin buck there hopefully you can get a crack at him or one just like him .

Shane ! as far as the moose steak goes ,I'll save you one for sure ,I just hope it doesn't get freezer burnt waiting for your visit.LOL

I wish all you guy's good luck this season and hope for the best for all of you's ,I'm not sure whether I'll be on much after tonight sinceI leave tomorrow night, or shouldI say early Sat morn at 3:00am .I'll be back on the 29th of Sept at the latest ,but if thing's go well I'll be home sooner .I'll definately have a story of some sort and just maybe a few pic's for you's all to see .

Remember that PAHUNTER21 will be taking my spot for the time that I'm away ,so if you's need any info or have any question's please contact him at [email protected]

Good luck guy's and hunt safe

John Edwards

nubo