Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

well i'm heading out to go to ky to hunt some of those farmland monsters!!! wish me luck i don't know when i'll be on next!!
Old 09-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Message from Nubo.
Nubo's computer is on the fritz so he asked me to let you guys know he's off line for a bit.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey yall. Just checking in. Nothing new going on. Been pretty rainy here as well, plus i'm on my new 2-10pm schedule at work. Haven't gotten in the field lately, but plan on making it out this weekend. Gave the shoulder a couple days to heal, and it didn't get any better. Went to throw a football yesterday and it POPPED. Crazy thing is it imediatly felt better. Go figure. GAME'S BACK ON FOLKS...

Goodluck all, and if you need anything while nubo's computer is down, let me know.

-BJ
Old 09-02-2005, 09:48 PM

im sure glad theres dove season, id never be able to wait until oct. 1st
Old 09-05-2005, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

well the bow opener in ky for me at least was a flop! talk about some serious bad luck. well i'm going up a couple more times before the season is up so maybe i'll have some better luck then.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey fella's, wheres everyone been? Hope everyone is well and getting ready for season to open.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:16 PM

cant wait like above im glad theres dove season
Old 09-09-2005, 09:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well Guy's !

I'm back on the air ,caught a little bug on my comp ,but I'm fixxed up and ready to go again. PAHUNTER I'll have a list of addresses for you since I leave a week from tomorrow for the moose hunt .I just got back from a couple day's with Terry M and my bud Tom bear hunting ,we weren't successful although we did have some pretty close action .Terry had a cub roaming around his stand for a bit and when he turned around the sow was 10 yrds away sniffing the air ,but as soon as she got a whiff of Terry's arm pit's she ran like hell with her cub for safe cover .I had a boar on the side of the hill from me rolling rock's down a steep bank ,but it never came in for a shot LOL.Can't say I'd blame him ,the second day we baited and sat on stand from 3:00pm till dark but never seen a thing .I got out of my Summit Vipor 04 stand a little early so that I didn't have to try and figure out how it goes together in the dark ,since this was the first time using it ,I'll tell ya's it's the best stand that I've owned and I had nooooo problem's having a nap in it .I started walking out when I heard Terry coming on the ATV ,so I hid in the bush ,and when he came around the corner I jumped out at him ,Scared the crap right out of him ,I thought I was going to have to start his heart up for him LMAO.I laughed like hell ,but I think Terry thought he was a gonner .LMAO
Next season we'll plan it a little better and try to bait it more often than we did this season ,the bear's were hitting the bait's hard ,but when you can only get there to bait once a week ,it's just too hard to get the bear's to come in with any consistancy.Next season will be different ,but I still have my bear tag and I'll be able to try and fill it on the moose hunt next week.

For any of you's who don't know yet that PAHUNTER will be filling in for me while I'm gone for 2 week's moose hunting [archery] so if you's need anything just shoot him an e-mail and I'm sure he'll be happy to help you's out .Please remember to read the rule's on your kill's and be sure to get pic's with you ,your deer and be sure to have your bow in the pic as well.We certainly wouldn't want any discrepancies and possibly have a deer disallowed for the contest .

nubo
Old 09-09-2005, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

.Terry had a cub roaming around his stand for a bit and when he turned around the sow was 10 yrds away sniffing the air ,but as soon as she got a whiff of Terry's arm pit's she ran like hell with her cub for safe cover .I had a boar on the side of the hill from me rolling rock's down a steep bank ,but it never came in for a shot LOL.Can't say I'd blame him ,the second day we baited and sat on stand from 3:00pm till dark but never seen a thing .I got out of my Summit Vipor 04 stand a little early so that I didn't have to try and figure out how it goes together in the dark ,since this was the first time using it ,I'll tell ya's it's the best stand that I've owned and I had nooooo problem's having a nap in it .I started walking out when I heard Terry coming on the ATV ,so I hid in the bush ,and when he came around the corner I jumped out at him ,Scared the crap right out of him ,I thought I was going to have to start his heart up for him LMAO.I laughed like hell ,but I think Terry thought he was a gonner .LMAO
John,
The only reason ya didn't see a bear is cuz of all the sobbing and trembling in your tree. Hell you shook that tree so bad it was the only one with no leaves left on it !!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2005, 03:33 PM

do any of yall now where to get cheap arrow wraps?????

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.