Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

just checking in. deerslayer nice deer. i haven't been bowhunting in a while but i will be leaving christmas afternoon to hunt for about 4 days in ky. so maybe i can find a late season buck. or any deer at all.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey guys how's everyone doing? any luck? i wanted to wish u all a merry christmas and a safe and happy new year and good luck hunting. God bless.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

Back to you Deerslayer ,I guess nobody's had any luck lately ,but I'll be out in the morning to give her a go ,I'll have to wear the snowshoe's to get in since the snow is deep and I've got a long walk in .I've got till the 30th of Dec and now that I'm on holiday's ,I'll have some extra time to dedicate to our favourite sport .

I too want to wish everyone on the team and in the contest a merry Xmas and hopefully a safe and happy new year.

nubo
Old 12-24-2005, 05:19 AM
Typical Buck

Hey all
Iam still here aint had much time to check in lately .I just wanted to tell everyone merry X-mess and keep hunting those bucks .Iam still hunting have till the 13th of JanI think. Then Iam going to Arkansa to duck hunt after that.
Old 12-24-2005, 10:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey guys. well i'm leaving christmas evening to head to ky. hopefully i'll have some luck. i'll be bowhunting so i won't be too judging if i have a deer come into range be it a doe or buck. it's late in the season and my freezer's empty and i've never gotten anything with my bow so. we'll see i suppose.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well guy's for the one's left hanging around I'd like to wish you's all a HAPPY NEW YEARS and a safe one as well.
I'm still trying to fill some more inch's here ,but the weather hasn't held out for me very well this season .I'm planning on going out this evening ,but if my wife don't get home from shopping very soon that will put a end to that ,since i have an 8 year old here with me ,so I can't very well leave him home alone . I have till this weekend to drop something so hopefully I get a crack at something.

Hunter06 I wish you lot's of luck on your 4 day hunt ,bring us back something good PLEASE LOL

nubo
Old 01-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey fella's. How are all of ya? How's hunting going? I sure hope some of you are having some luck. I've been out a few times here in late archery season looking for a doe for the freezer but i've been unsuccessful the weather has been to nutty lately, has them all screwed up. I hope everyone had a safe holiday season, and i hope someone got a present for us in the form of bone! . Good luck fella's and god bless. It's been a real pleasure being on a team with all of you guys this year. You are all a bunch of great guys and u all give hunting a good name. It'd be cool if we could all be on the same team next year again. But i doubt that can happen because of the random selection a guy can hope though! . good luck boys!
Old 01-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not sure where everyone's got to ,but it's been so quiet I thought that everyone had gone into hinding .My season just ended last week ,so now it's time to get serious about work in order to pay for next season's hunting LOL.
Deerslayer I'm real happy that you've stuck in there for your teammate's and you'd be a great accusition on any team next season .It's been great having you on our team this season ,and to a sort's it still has been a success since some of our team mate's did score large for us .
Thank's again and hopefully somewhere along the line ,just maybe we can add another few inch's ,I'll just keep my finger's crossed .

nubo
Old 02-05-2006, 06:50 PM

Well guys here in Texas my season has been over for a while and I ended up not even shooting anything. I sorry for not getting us any inches at all on our score card, but I tried my hardest. I spent almost 60 days in the woods trying to kill a deer with my bow but I see this year as a learning process and know a whole lot more about bowhunting now. It was great being on yalls team and best of luck Either hunting Pigs or hunting Turkey when the spring season begins.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

ITE!

The biggest thing aboutt this contest was being part of a group and meeting new hunter's ,we don't aget deer and that's just the way it goes .I also never took a deer with my bow but had many chance's on taking some real young one's but held out for the big guy which I also had a chance ,but I messed up .I know there's alway's next season to get him .
It was also great to meet you, and share some of our experience's in the wood's as our season's progressed.
So because you never got a deer doesn't mean you let your team down ,it just mean's you were part of a great group of guy's who all tried .
I'm also getting ready now for the turkey's ,maybe we should get a contest for bowhunting turkey's going .
Keep my e-mail handy and maybe we can share some turkey hunting stories ,and possibly some great pic's of our bird's .

nubo

nubo