Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Community
2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 10:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Hey ya'll! Just checking in. Have been really busy with work. Have done some spotting lately and have saw some nice ones. Some of these bucks will put us at the top for sure. Hard part is tracking them down during the season.

The wife's said she's been seeing some antlers behind the house every once in a while, but that's during the evening. Working 2pm to 10pm puts a damper on seeing the evening deer around here. Anyway, if you all need anything let me know. Bull shooter, drop me a PM, Since I'm originally from NW PA, I hope to talk a bit more with you.

Adios everybody. Keep your eyes on the prize.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

jeese... it doesn't seems that too many people are stopping in. .. so how's everyone doing? has everyones seasons opened or what? how long do you have to wait then? well anyhow... just stopping in to say hi i guess.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey fella's, sorry i havent checked in much lately been busy. My season opens oct1 and im ready to go. Been seeing alota meat wondering around here lately not many horns though but ill deffinately take some meat to. . Anyones seasons start yet?
Old 09-21-2005, 07:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

Were any of our team members in this contest last year?Were there the same # of members per team? And what was the winning score?I was just wondering about what we need to shoot to win this.Just how good of bow hunters are we working with here ? what is going to be a shooter buck for each of you?We have alot of PA hunters here,Are you guys going to shoot 18 inch 2 1/2 year olds or hold out for a bigger one?How much time do you have to hunt?

I am 47 years old &I am self employed so I can hunt almost every day.I have bow hunted for 25 years and am ok at it. I have never shot a really big buckbut many 8 & 10 point bucks. I will hold out untill maybe the last 2 or 3 days for a big one but then I will take a 2 1/2 year old if I am given a good shot.There seens to be acorns every where so early season could be tough.

Good Luck Jim
Old 09-21-2005, 12:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

well jim... up where i hunt in ky pretty much any deer over 1 1/2 will usually have a pretty nice rack. i would like to get a 2 1/2 year old or olderif possible with my bow but if i have a 2 year old step out by no means will i pass on it if it provides a shot just because i want something bigger. i haven't killed anything with a bow yet so i would be happy with anything. i'll probably have at least a week more of bowhunting in ky for deer.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Typical Buck

I dont remeber last years winning score but it turned out if a team could just shoot 8 100inch bucks they would win.

I wont shoot unless its at least 140inch buck or I will pass because I hunt large farms that me and a brother huntand thats it so we have a good place if you let them go they will grow .
I do like deer meat thoe I will take sevral does for the frezzer.
I need to get my game cam checked to see if I have any good bucks on there.
Old 09-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

Checked my game came only 11 pics so I will wait a little longer to take the film out I have to get a digital it wiuld save alot of time.

Hope all of you are well and are seeing some bucks it wont be long now till season opens .

Iam on a diffrent computer my mother board to a crap on me hope to get a new one Monday well till then good luck all.

Old 09-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

well at least you've gotten some pics. be sure to post em when you bring them in. i can't wait.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:44 PM
Typical Buck

My computer crashed had to dump the whole thing the only good thing is that my uncle is a computer wizz and he going to fix me up with bigger faster stuff so I will come out ahead on this deal.

Well it cooled off here its got that smell in the air come on Saturday. I know just what stand Iam going to sit in. I need to shoot a doe Iam out of meat I shouldnt have any problem doing that this weekend . Hope you are all well.

Hope Nubo has killed a moose kind of slow here he will have some stories to tell.

Come on you all lets here somthing out of ya !
Old 09-27-2005, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

Oh you guys have tell how open weekend went . Hope you all score big.

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.