Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > The Archives > The Archives > 2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow)
 Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread >

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

2005 Deer Hunting Contest (Bow) All discussions involving the 2005 Bowhunting Deer Contest go here.

Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 07:53 PM

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

i cant wait until i can go on Sunday night that will be first night for me
Old 09-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well guy's I'm home

nubo
Old 09-28-2005, 10:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

It's been a very long day so I'm off to bed .I have some pic's and a post for you's tommorrow ,unfortunately we weren't successful this season on the moose hunt ,but it was the most exciting hunt /I've ever had ,lot's of excitement and everyone in camp had confrontation's with moose .I'll explain more tomorrow evening .

nubo
Old 09-30-2005, 03:41 PM

Hey guys, I got out last weekend for the first time this season. It was great to be out, but it was very windy and hot. Only the little guys were out. It looks as if the does have kicked the young bucks out, because that's all I saw and man were they vocal bleeting for their moms. I did not have anything worth taking,but did have 5 deer pass bye to keep my interest. You know what they say about the worst day hunting is better than the best day at work.
This week end is duck opener so, I won't be in the woods.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Typical Buck

Well it all starts for me tomorow cant wait. It is going to be cool out and the deer should be moving I think Iam going to choose a stand thats out on an edge so I can see. Then maybe some mineoradjustments with stands.

Will have details till then good luck to all!!!!
Old 10-02-2005, 09:20 AM
Typical Buck

Hey all

Well I had my first buck in bow range and it was tough not to shoot him he came in to a stand I hadon the edge of anunpicked corn field .I was realy looking to shoot a doe.

Its a tight stand the deer are on you before you know it so you have to be ready . All I seen was horns and there he was 15y away there were other deer out in the corn making alot of noise he juststood there studying the air and the noise .He never new I was there. He was an2&1/2 8 point out past his ears an inch on both sides tines were about 8-9" even on both sides brow tines about 4"I figuerd him at 125" to 130" class. He stood there for 2 minutes then turned and went back the way he came .

I knowI should of shot him well it was the first day and I hold to trying to shoot 140" deer there are a lot of bigger bucks in the area and we can only shoot 2 bucks a year here in all the seasons .So I passed I cant say here in 2 weeks I would pass him agian thoe.

Hope you all are well and are seeing deer.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:46 AM

got ot go out this morning and my friend shot at a doe that was 20-25 yds away but the arrow richocheted off a linb and completely missed im headed out again tonight
Old 10-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, Season has started here, but I haven't been out yet. Heck my camo isn't even washed. [:@]

I got two weeks vacation that I will be taking for the rut, so I still will have plenty of time in the woods. I think I'll start getting my stuff ready for next week. I see there have already been a few PA deer taken. Hopefully I will be able to add to the mix...

Good luck all.

-BJ
Old 10-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Well guy's the season has started for most of us now ,although I haven't gotten out yet but hopefully this week I'll get the chance .
I've been trying to0 post for 4 day's now ,and for some reason today i got lucky .What's going on with this site anyway's ?
nubo
Old 10-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: lte_622

got ot go out this morning and my friend shot at a doe that was 20-25 yds away but the arrow richocheted off a linb and completely missed im headed out again tonight
that stinks that your friend had a deflection.

good luck yet again to everyone.

Quick Reply: Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.