Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > West
 Alaska Thread >

Alaska Thread

West MT, CO, WY, NM, NV, UT, CA, ID, WA, OR, AZ, HI, AK

Alaska Thread

Old 02-23-2003, 02:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Alaska Thread

good looking stuff Kusko, welcome aboard.

Was that musk ox shot on nunivaq (sp)?
Old 02-23-2003, 09:36 AM

Kusko, welcome aboard, congrads on the Musk ox!! Really cool!!
Old 02-23-2003, 10:01 AM
Typical Buck

JUNO GRL- WELCOME ABOARD, WE DO TRY TO HAVE FUN HERE ON THIS THREAD HOPEFULLY SEAK CAN GET TO COMPUTERS MORE FREQUENTLY NOW
Old 02-23-2003, 11:00 AM

even tho i dont visit much to this site....

welcome- kusko and juno grl....

and welcome back se ak....

nimrod thanks for the advice yesterday she' s still breathing this morning... even woke me up @ 3am for something to eat... hope it dont last much longer this is cutting into my play time...[>:]
Old 02-23-2003, 11:49 AM

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

SeAk--do I detect a note of jealousy in the term " Outie?" I mean, everyone knows that after the sun' s past over the top of Douglas, it' s still shining brightly on us Outies. I know that secretly, you think that Outies are the aristocracy of Juneau. Go on, you might as well admit it. I won' t tell anyone.
Old 02-23-2003, 01:41 PM

Lost - Hey buddy, hope she feels better soon so you can go play!! Tell her hello for me! Got plans for spring Blackies yet?

Juno grl - " aristocracy" is that a synonym for " miss placed Californian" ??[] I know for a fact that I didn' t move to SE for the bright glowing light in the sky... thats mainly because I didn' t have to move to get there!!! But may I point out that there are people who were at one time " outies" who have seen the light and moved to Douglas, right Phish!!! By the way, I must admit that I would rather be an " outie" than be from North Anchorage (aka Palmer) or South Anchorage (aka Soldotna)!!! And because we are now on the subject, what is up with living in Squarebanks??? they don' t even teach those folks about paolar fleece vs COTTON!!![>:]

Phish - how did the trip to Sitka go???? Hope you slayed them!
Old 02-23-2003, 03:51 PM
Typical Buck

SEAK- OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABUSED ENOUGH LATELY [8D] LOOKS LIKE YOU ONLY LEFT OUT KUSKO' S PART OF THE STATE OF TRYING TO STIR UP EVERY ONE. WELL AT LEAST US " NORTHERNERS" KNOW ENOUGH TO GET OUT OF THE RAIN. [8D] AND DON' T HAVE TO WEAR CALF HIGH TENNIS SHOES.
Old 02-23-2003, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

SEAK, do you really want to go there with the fox? Sure the first shot didn' t put him down, but the second, well it was a little better. At least I didn' t run the arrow down his back splitting the hide in two, and end up putting another between his eyes. I wonder, what was the last thing that went through the mind of that little arctic fox? Oh yea, a spitfire broadhead![] I don' t even want to begin to think of how many shots you' ve taken, and arrows you' ve lost on reds, it has to be up to 3 now, right[>:]

I think I might bring you up a case of pepsi as a gift, you' ve earned it with all the weight you' ve lost.

You sure seem to have a lot of jokes about Alaska towns, being that you' ve spent the majority of your time off learning how to become a hick. How' s that fence and barn building technique coming along?

welcome to the board juno grl, I' m sure you have some material we could all get a chuckle out of about seak. I guess you could talk to Julie and find out exactly how much he screamed like a baby when she was prepping him for his one stitch.

By the way one stitch, would you like to embelish on your hurry up and wait issues[>:][>:][>:] enough for now, more to come... [
Old 02-23-2003, 06:14 PM
Typical Buck

ABM- NICE MODERATOR PICTURE???????[>:]HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN AMIMAL OF THAT SPECIES ALIVE?????, []IT' S A WHITETAIL DEER BY THE WAY ABM.[>:]GET A CARIBOU,MOOSE OR MUSK OX PICTURE....HAVE SOME ALASKA PRIDE THERE COTTON BOY. KINDA LIKE COTTON CLOTHES. SUPPORT THE ALASKA OIL COMPANIES AND WEAR SYNTHEICS THAT OIL PRODUCTS ARE PROBABLY USED IN. WHAT WAS SEAK' S NICKNAME THAT HAD TO DO WITH THE WHITE GLOVE....KIND OF A MICHAEL JACKSON THING, NO NOT ANYTHING WITH YOUNG CHILDREN...ONE GLOVE?? THE OLD GUYS MEMORY IS FAILING AGAIN. I TRIED NOT TO BRING UP HICKVILLE TOO SEAK WHEN HE WAS SLAMMING THE NORTHERN TOWNS. AND SEAK WHAT PART OF DOUGLAS WAS YOUR LAST HOME YOU OWNED IN ALASKA[>:] WOULD THAT MAKE YOU A CLOSET OUTIE????????
Old 02-23-2003, 10:12 PM

ABM--went skiing with Dr. J today. Didn' t think to ask her about how much SeAk whimpered when he got his one-stitch. I' ll have to remember to ask. I do have other material, but alas, so does he, and you know what they say about payback. Although, I do think that whole crack about California does deserve something....I' ll have to ponder that one.

Nimrod--I didn' t even think about SeAk' s house in Juneau. I mean, at least Outies have some respect for the Douglasites, but doesn' t the placement of SeAk' s house in Juneau make him a....Valley-Boy? Like, ohmigod, I totally think it does!

SeAk--so, does that fox you were trying to trap still out-fox you? I mean, it' s brain has to be the size of what, a walnut? [>:]

Quick Reply: Alaska Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.