HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2003, 04:36 PM
ArcticBowMan
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Alaska Thread

SEAK, do you really want to go there with the fox? Sure the first shot didn' t put him down, but the second, well it was a little better. At least I didn' t run the arrow down his back splitting the hide in two, and end up putting another between his eyes. I wonder, what was the last thing that went through the mind of that little arctic fox? Oh yea, a spitfire broadhead![] I don' t even want to begin to think of how many shots you' ve taken, and arrows you' ve lost on reds, it has to be up to 3 now, right[>:]

I think I might bring you up a case of pepsi as a gift, you' ve earned it with all the weight you' ve lost.

You sure seem to have a lot of jokes about Alaska towns, being that you' ve spent the majority of your time off learning how to become a hick. How' s that fence and barn building technique coming along?

welcome to the board juno grl, I' m sure you have some material we could all get a chuckle out of about seak. I guess you could talk to Julie and find out exactly how much he screamed like a baby when she was prepping him for his one stitch.

By the way one stitch, would you like to embelish on your hurry up and wait issues[>:][>:][>:] enough for now, more to come... [