Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Covert II Trail Cam >

Covert II Trail Cam

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Covert II Trail Cam

Old 01-27-2009, 08:35 AM

Default RE: Covert II Trail Cam

ORIGINAL: rasorbackq

Hope this is not the way things will be. Set up the Convert 2 on 23Jan and today the sd card will not eject I pulled it out with a pair of pliers 88 pics but will not slide in and lock. No click noise I don't see anything in the slot but then again I don't see how it clicks to start with.
rasorbackq- I have one myself that does not eject like you said. I still use itand without any problems. It is a bit of a pain getting it out sometimes.
Did you get it from me? I'll replace it if you did or call DLC. He'll surely take care of you too.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:50 AM

Feed Man I got it from a Canadian dealer. Seems odd that the cam would click lock and click eject for a few days . I was playing with that SD card today works fine in my digital cam (locking and unlocking . So I tried a second sd card in the trail cam. That one works in the trail cam click in click out . All the other sd cards I tried work also. I have compared the two cards but can see know differences in them. Will haveeto see if it will stop working on a second card.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:55 AM
Fork Horn

rasorback,
Is that card by chance a sandisc card? I had a sandisc card that would did the same thing in a scoutguard way back when I first started selling them. That card would work fine in other cameras but would not even strore pics from the scoutguard. I've never had an issue with kingston cards, but several customers have had probs with Sandisc and kodak cards.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:00 PM

No its a Speedy from Canadian Tire. Like I said ,it works in the digital cam and it works in the trail cam. Just will not lock in or eject like it did 4 days ago.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:12 PM

ORIGINAL: skin_dog1

rasorback,
Is that card by chance a sandisc card? I had a sandisc card that would did the same thing in a scoutguard way back when I first started selling them. That card would work fine in other cameras but would not even strore pics from the scoutguard. I've never had an issue with kingston cards, but several customers have had probs with Sandisc and kodak cards.
I'll be dipped skin dog,

You're right. I just checked my card and it was a Sandisc. I took a Kingston and tried it and now it works like it should. Here I thought it was the cam. Thanks!

Old 01-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

Here is a pretty cool test they did on the Sensor to FOV! This is a must see. Pretty simple actually. Hope this helps
Hey Dave, were you able to do your tests?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:31 PM

Busy Bee did you forget to attach something?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:36 PM
Fork Horn

Ooooops Sorry bout that.........

http://www.chasingame.com/forum/view...35&t=12252

Old 01-27-2009, 02:46 PM

That's what I will do also or set cam back off the trail so the side to side view is blocked to movement.

Old 01-27-2009, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Bee Busy Outdoors
Hey Dave, were you able to do your tests?
Not yet. We've had some pretty crappy weather so I've been trying to get caught up building calls and taking care of paperwork. It's tax time! lol I plan to get it done as soon as the rain stops.