Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Covert II Trail Cam >

Covert II Trail Cam

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Covert II Trail Cam

Old 01-12-2009, 12:59 PM

Default Covert II Trail Cam

For some reason or another my original post got deleted so I guess I'll try this again.

fifieldseednfeed.com
Old 01-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Covert II Trail Cam

The one in front looks real nice!
Old 01-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

There both real nice. Think of what both of them are gonna be next season. I would shoot either one in a heart beat next season.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am amazed that the racks are still intact. Almost every buck that I have pictures of that showed up after the rut are busted up.
Those are some very nice bucks. Hopefully you get pics of them next season with there new headgear.
That is a very nice picture. How do you like the Covert II? How long have you had it? How long have you had it in the cold? How are the batteries holding up?
Old 01-14-2009, 06:33 AM
Fork Horn

Very nice bucks! How are you liking the covert II's? Looks like your are getting some good cold weather experience with them,, how are they holding up?
Old 01-14-2009, 07:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

That is a very nice picture. How do you like the Covert II?
Very nice picture It Is!!
Old 01-14-2009, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

I wouldn't kick either one off my wall!
Old 01-14-2009, 08:32 AM

ORIGINAL: WIbuckchaser

I am amazed that the racks are still intact. Almost every buck that I have pictures of that showed up after the rut are busted up.
Those are some very nice bucks. Hopefully you get pics of them next season with there new headgear.
That is a very nice picture. How do you like the Covert II? How long have you had it? How long have you had it in the cold? How are the batteries holding up?
I love this cam. I have had it for about two months now. First battery test I ran I got 5221 pics on one set. 5 nights of below zero with one night at minus 25 and another at minus 25. It lasted 12 nights. I turned the cam off during the day so 99% of pics were night. In this price range I dont think you can beat it.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:42 AM

If you like the Covert llwith it's faults you are really going to like its upgraded clone being put out by Bushnell whichwill be available soon and will sell forless. [/align][/align]Bushnell Specs: [/align][ol][*]3 / 5 Mp high quality full color[*]Day / Night Auto sensor[*]Adjustable PIR (low/medium/High)[*]Trigger speed less than 1 second [*]Multi image mode - 1 - 3 images per trigger[*]Temperature ranges / -5 - 140 degrees [*]24 infrared night vision LED's - 45 feet range[*]Runs off of 8 AA batteries for up to 6 months.[*]Video length up to 60 seconds.[*]Requires the purchase of a SD Card.[*]Model 119415 comes with color built-in LCD color viewfinder [/ol]
Thanks,
KorkScrew
Old 01-14-2009, 11:07 AM

ORIGINAL: korkscrew

If you like the Covert llwith it's faults you are really going to like its upgraded clone being put out by Bushnell whichwill be available soon and will sell forless.

[/align]

[/align]Bushnell Specs:

[/align][ol][*]3 / 5 Mp high quality full color[*]Day / Night Auto sensor[*]Adjustable PIR (low/medium/High)[*]Trigger speed less than 1 second [*]Multi image mode - 1 - 3 images per trigger[*]Temperature ranges / -5 - 140 degrees [*]24 infrared night vision LED's - 45 feet range[*]Runs off of 8 AA batteries for up to 6 months.[*]Video length up to 60 seconds.[*]Requires the purchase of a SD Card.[*]Model 119415 comes with color built-in LCD color viewfinder [/ol]

Thanks,
KorkScrew
Not sure what faults you are refering to but with 80 units sold and zero returns the faults have yet to show upby me. Hey I noticed that this was your first post. You wouldn't happen to be with HCO?????? You guys are so sly

Quick Reply: Covert II Trail Cam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.