Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 covert scouting cam >

covert scouting cam

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

covert scouting cam

Old 02-24-2009, 06:29 AM

Default covert scouting cam

just found a very little scouting cam call covert, its the smallest out there. have you seen them?
Old 02-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: covert scouting cam

Here's a good thread about the camera.
http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/fo...d.php?t=273848
Old 02-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Fork Horn

Actually, the Scout Guard SG550 is smaller than the Covert II so I guess the Covert II is the second smallest cam in the market with soon to be Bushnell coming out soon as well as the SpyPoint FL-A.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:47 PM

BMC is going to stop making Scoutguard in about 2-3 months. They want to support their other product lines according to BMC.
Old 03-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Spike

And where did you get this information Dark? Do u work for them? This was cleared up before.... It's not true at all.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:12 AM

After the last batch of Scoutguard are sold, then you will see whether the camera with Scoutguard name will still be produced or not. I am a Scoutguard distributor(outside of the North America because of the exclusive agreements with HCO in US and KLGI in Canada) and I was told by Socutguard that I can't get them anymore. So I don't know who is not telling the truth. They told me that they wanted to support their other product lines (like DLC Covert cameras and Bushnell mini cameras) and if I want to carry them, I need to contact those companies directly. So go figure!.... I don't know if I can trust Scoutguard to be my supplier anymore.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:44 AM
Fork Horn

Here we go again. This has already been explained. Scout Guard production will continue with no interruption my Canadian friend. What I cant figure out is why you continue these false negative rumors. HCO currently has a rep in China at the BMC factory and again, business as usual. You like DLC? Great, enjoy them but you gotta stop these desperate tactics to push or pimp your products with false info about the competition.
Have a nice day
Now lets get back to enjoying this forum and away from the drama...............
Old 03-03-2009, 08:57 AM

Bee Busy,

I rest my case here. We will just have to wait and see what happens when you finish selling your last batch of Scoutguard brand of SG550. Just to quote you, my friend "stop these desperate tactics to push or pimp your products with false info about the competition." Why are you keep saying the DLC Covert camera is a "Knock off" on other websites when you know it is not true? We know you like Scoutguard. If there is a rep in the factory, maybe the person can check it out that DLC Covert and Bushnell are made there with Scoutguard.

Have a great day and enjoy the forum I hope you won't get me kicked out of this forum as well.

Old 03-03-2009, 09:42 AM
Fork Horn

Well its simple. What does SG stand for? Scout Guard. Covert is still being called Covert SG550?
Yes I like Scout Guard, as well as Spypoint, BEC, Reconyx and others.
And remember, just because you can not get them(for reasons unknown) all HCO authorized dealers can.
I usually stay quiet and avoid these fiascos for this reason. It will go on forever, back and forth. I am not a moderator so I can not remove the post.

In the great words of Forest Gump, "thats all I have to say bout that".
Old 03-03-2009, 10:34 PM

Hi dark I don't know where you heard all those rumors it was not from us, and you are wrong there is plenty for the masses and plenty more cameras to come in the future.

We created the cameras so we can create more, add more features, change its shape, listen to all the customer feedback to create the best camera, Covert Cameras what they can do? Try to copy all of our designs? Give customers coverts when the ask for Scout Guards SG550? Cheat lie and post false information on forums?

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", but you they took this idea in a wrong way.

Quick Reply: covert scouting cam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.