Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

When are coyotes most vocal?

Old 02-17-2007, 03:17 PM

Default RE: When are coyotes most vocal?

It is to bad that such a good thread went south! it only takes one person to mess up the whole works! we all know that Jake has another account, that won't last long trust me.

When I was laying down real knowledge and facts along with you guys he tried to disagree and contradicted himself more than once. And then flat out showed that he has no knowledge of coyotes, coyote behaviour or coyote vocalizations. Fine thats ok but I provided links and names of people he can contact that even are semi-professional hunters, call makers and video makers. (In Ohio) All for the sake of helping him understand the topics at hand, even if he had a hard time believing me or the rest of the people in these threads. I was a newbie once myself and had to sift through the B.S. on hunting sites and magazines, that is why I have been involved with these threads. I don't want people like this giving out bogus info and turning good threads bad for an unsuspecting newbie that is just trying to learn.

This is not an attack on jake or his other account name, lets just all ignore him and he will get bored and go away. Then we can have real threads with good info!
Old 02-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry to keep this going but I searched female invitation howl and I came up with this post from Jake..
"I live in Ohio and i heard that they are mateing right now. I also heard that they wont howl back this time of year.... Is this true?? What kinds of things will they respond to really well this time of year????? Thanks for help "
*This was posted on 1/22/07.*

Now first of all this contradicts 2 statements Jake made. One, he said that coyotes in his woods dont howl all this much this time of year blah blah etc etc.. How does he know this when he just got done asking other people THREE weeks ago. Secondly, Jake said that he went on a 4 week coyote calling trip. If he went on that coyote calling trip, how was he typing messages to all of us on the forums. Ohhh, must have brought the computer into the woods. My bad.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

And now I have been lucky enough to get a PM from 'ol jake a rousky! Apparently he can't figure out why I/we are giving him a hard time! He also couldn't understand my "Team Tree Huggers" signature! I guess he got the idea that I ama real "tree hugger", one that loves to hunt!!
I tried to PM him back, but was blocked, so that I could explain to him that if he wouldn't come on here and 1)lie to all of us, 2)keep giving bogus info., we'd all get along with him just fine.
SO, for jake and the new comer Drive by Longbow,(who also sent me a unfriendly PM and was also blocked returning PM's back),Team Tree Huggers was the bowhunting team that I was on this last fall in the bow hunting forum. Just for the sake of preventing further confusion, I have removed my Team Tree Hugger signature line. I guess the friendly bowhunting compition is over anyways, so I'll see if I can come up with something else!
Sorry for getting off topic, BUT since I can't send PM's to these two "hunters", I wanted to let them know that I cancelled my membership from PETA, Tree Huggers national, and HSUS just for them!
Old 02-18-2007, 03:48 AM

ORIGINAL: canislutrans

To bad my name isnt jacob smith its John croshoft and i dont see what you have against him anyways.
Yet the grammer stays the same, Mr. Smith.

It really is amazing whata point madecan do. You managed to change your name and photo of your newly made profile. Even more than I expected. Too bad we saw it first.

You know, it is still actually possible to come clean and admit to us your wrong-doing, we just may forgive. It is quite apparent the others do not like to be BS'd around. The hole only seems to get deeper.

Anyways guys, I'm sorry also to carry this on, but sometimes I feel I must scold as well.

I do appreciate the real info which has been given in this thread from some of you. Thanks a lot.
Old 02-18-2007, 02:42 PM

Ok, First of all this is Jacob Smith on my new account....... Ive thought about it and i admit ive been wrong. I just get mad and when i do i dont want to lose a conversation. To everyone ive upset and discouraged etc., im very sorry. Please forgive me for my wrong doings! Ive also decided to start getting more information before i start trying to make a point that im not 100% sure about. Again im sorry to EVERYONE!!!!! Now everyone get along and have a good time on these forums. WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN. For whoever forgives me and doesent ignore me for the rest of the time im on this forum.... I thank you very much. I'll try not to go off the hook next time and just blow up on everyone. With this confession im going to also start a new post in stateing the things ive been wrong about and the TRUE facts. Good hunting, and Good luck
Jacob Smith
Old 02-18-2007, 03:20 PM

This is Jacob Smith on the account im actually going to use just for reference.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:44 AM
Fork Horn

Can we really ignore that kids garbage? Or was that just a figure of speach?

I'd find it much easier to take this website seriously if the computer kept me from seeing the crap in the first place- any advice appreciated;
Old 09-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Spike

i have a question for anybody that can help me i live in ohio and i am having a very hard time keeping the coyotes from attacking anymore of my animals is there someone i could contact to see if they could hunt them or trap them