Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

When are coyotes most vocal?

Old 02-15-2007, 11:13 AM

Default RE: When are coyotes most vocal?

OK everybody don't even try to relate or even try to figure this guy JAKE out.I have been watching all of his responses to everything that he thinks he knows ever since he started the name calling with Browning204, and I can see a pattern that the moderators of this forum need to watch him, for he is in violation of 1 of the forum rules. Jake needs to grow up and be more open to others that try and correct him on issues he obviously nows nothing about and stop the temper tantrums and lashing out at everybody that disagrees with him. I personally am turned off by any thread that I see with him on it cause I know 9 times out of 10 he is going to have the last word no matter what. Right or Wrong
Old 02-15-2007, 05:42 PM

If you only blow that howler in the house, the coyotes won't come, even in Ohio!
Old 02-17-2007, 05:24 AM
Fork Horn

[&:]Jake,a 4 WEEK guided hunt..WOW your dad must make some serious MONEY!! Hope you didn't get behind in your school work missing a month of school.One would think with money enough to afford a 4 week long guided hunt you would have a better scope on your SAVAGE .233 tactical then a Barska.

Heycan you post the outfitters name, I would love to book a month of 2 myself
Old 02-17-2007, 06:04 AM
Boone & Crockett

First of all the stupid Fawn truckeedan needs to keep his mouth shut, and howler me and my dad just got back from a guided coyote hunt which lasted 4 weeks.
I am not going to get to deep into this arguement, but, you are going to give advice when you have to hire a guide? What's with that! If you are as good as you say you are?

Hey folks that little red hand on the bottom can solve alot of headaches if you wish to.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:17 AM

Actually i live near Jacob Smith (jake smith09 obviously) and he is completly right about coyotes being harder to hunt in Ohio. We have hunted together a few times and he really knows what hes doing when hes hunting coyotes around here. Ohio is at an all time hight for yotes but they are just so wide spread and not many packs to be very easy to hunt. The environment and type of food they can eat is less abundant and different also. They are difficult to howl in this time of year also. It sounds crazy but is very true.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Fork Horn

You must be really close to him perhaps a split personality?The name and profile are exactly the same[:-]I have to give bothof you credit, your excellant at the "making up lies" part of your signature.

Hey I am still waiting for the name of that guidethat took you on your4 week guided coyote hunt...
Old 02-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-17-2007, 12:41 PM

I have been trying to get started hunting coyotes in N-Central IL, and have been trying to gather info from this thread.

Needless to say, I'm a newbie here and this stupid Jake guy is already getting on my nerves, just reading what has been said by him in this thread.

He makes up "knowledge", and then tries to enforce it on others who are corrective of him. He sent a threatening PM and then told the guy to spell "qoute" correctly, when he doesn't even use correct grammer himself. Not to mention he made up asecondname (canislutrans)to try and give himself kudos. Without his little blooper of posting his own name under canislutrans, I still would have known it was him by the grammer.

If I had to take my best guess, I would say he is 14-15 years old, and I betcha I'm right.

Lock-and-ban IP address!
Old 02-17-2007, 01:55 PM

To bad my name isnt jacob smith its John croshoft and i dont see what you have against him anyways.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: browning.204

NOW! it is Mating season!
Thats what I was thinking.

Quick Reply: When are coyotes most vocal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.