Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 What Should I do, Caught DNR Stealing My Stuff??? >

What Should I do, Caught DNR Stealing My Stuff???

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What Should I do, Caught DNR Stealing My Stuff???

Old 07-25-2008, 03:27 PM
RT1
Fork Horn

Default RE: What Should I do, Caught DNR Stealing My Stuff???

what a bunch of crap, no response.

my .02, he probably was doing something illegal and got himself busted, i hope not.

I got a feeling it was either made up or he did something he shouldn't have. Isn't it weird why he hasn't posted anything new lately?

I work accross the street from a Michigan DNR and there in my store every week and theresome of the most standup guys you would want to meet.

I highly doubt that it's the picture that was painted in the first thread response.
Old 07-25-2008, 03:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

finger prints guys call the state attorney general he will help.
then call the NRA.
maybe a call to the feeder company.
Also how many pics are there of him.

With him being at the feeder it would give property cause for a law enforcement office state local fed. to search his land and property.
ORIGINAL: mauser06

i dont think theres much you can do....i mean...how can you prove he stole it??

maybe get him with trespassing....but, all he porbably has to say was "probably cause" blah blah etc....and "i didnt see a scouting camera let alone steal a card..."

really no way to prove he did it...unless im missing something. could been a coincidence...someone else stole the camera and a could hours later the dnr officer came to investigate the feeder to make sure noone was hunting there.....or not..but COULD be....
Old 07-25-2008, 03:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

pink tape and spray paint is not enough you need no treespassing signs.
ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

Let me know how that turns out. Today while turkey hunting I caught a DNR employee trespassing chasing a bird on my property. He said he had permission to hunt to mySouth. My buddy hunting with me knew the guy and told me later he works for the DNR. He teaches Hunter Ed. Classes. I wonder what he is teaching them about TRESPASSING in those classes.He said he didn't know he had crossed the property line by about 300 yards.( I have it clearly marked with pink surveyers tape and spray paint on trees about every 50 feet.)

Oh, and by the way after talking to him the turkey stopped gobbling and we spooked it walking over the next ridge.[:@][:@][:'(][:'(]
Old 07-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

also if he was on duty and or in uniform you could file a lawsuit against the dnr. or co office which ever he was.
If a law enforcement office breaks the law or your rights. under the collar of duty the state is responsible. if you have to call you local congressman especially if there a Dem.

they can also get in more trouble for stealing it under the collar of duty then if i stole it from you.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

i am not going to read all the post . not sure if someone came up with this
theres a website that gets alot of people in trouble like cops dnr kids fighting.
WWW.YOUTUBE.com
youtube his butt then call fox news. lol