Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Black Powder
 Important question...rookie >

Important question...rookie

Community
Black Powder Ask opinions of other hunters on new technology, gear, and the methods of blackpowder hunting.

Important question...rookie

Old 08-13-2006, 07:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Important question...rookie

ORIGINAL: Pittsburghunter

Nuff said dude.

You want to keep making yourself look silly and small keep posting on this thread. When you sober up check out your posts.

I am done with you because of your arrogance not your knowledge.
Low-lifeslike you cannot produce the evidence I asked for -- BECAUSE YOU LIED & continue to do so every time you show up here.

Take your bullcrap elsewhere!
Old 08-13-2006, 07:26 PM
Typical Buck

BECAUSE YOU LIED & continue to do so every time you show up here.
What? LOL!!!

What the heck would I need to lie about? I am just out here talking about guns.....

Wow, geezom crow/ (I don't even know)
Old 08-13-2006, 07:35 PM
Typical Buck

I am very very sorry folks. I am very sorry to the person who started this thread and I hope they got the gun cleaned and shooting.

I should know better but sometimes you get sucked into being someone other than yourself.

I swear I have not lied to any of you about any of my posts.

I also am sorry for my behavour tonight on this thread. It was not how I normally act out here.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Pittsburgh Hunter lies to folks when he tells them other posters like myselfare wrong about something -- when they really aren't. You lie to folks saying the man made one mistake - when he made three mistakes. That's a blatant lie & you're trying to cover it up.

Do I need to go through your history here at Hunting.net?? Folks that don't know how to read/comprehend -- then say something wrong because they cannot read/comprehend it correctly -- are habitual liars due to their shortcomings.

Apologizing for your lies/mis-comprehension/reading disorders is fine& dandy. But you are doing just the opposite -- acting innocent. You are a real loser PittsburghHunter.

I'm done here. You ain't worth my time anymore. Take a hike!
Old 08-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Typical Buck

Yeh, thats me your typical loser with 5 healthy kids two in college. Two on the brink of starting school when they know want to get to do and a very active 2yo surprise that is the love of my life.

I don't know the cause of your anger or really care about it I come to this site to learn or teach what ever the situation and am very secure in my own being.

I don't need to call people names and such but have at it call me a few more I like the attention.
Old 08-13-2006, 08:45 PM
Typical Buck

Actuaully, I just thought about your last post. Go through my history here and post all the "lies" and what not.

You are a piece of crap that need to be taken down a notch or two you are so high on yourself.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

i think all of us make mistake,i know i have. topic was about someone that put 2 loads in gun. i saw many at range do same thing over 36 years,heck i almost did it a few times but i always marked my ramrod ,so i checked.lots never did mark there ramrod.i pulled many balls out of guns at range over years to find out that only i load was in gun but the shooter was convinced they put 2 in.people get worked up and make mistakes or think they did.are we stupid to do things like this, well, i dont know but its good to know that we have people on here that can help out guy or gal like this.i have more fun watching and helping shooters at range than shooting my hawkins.you would not believe the things that happen,some funny ,some serious.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

sproulman,we all make mistakes, and most of us are honest enough to admit it.Lee