Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 i won't be posting on the board anymore!!! >

i won't be posting on the board anymore!!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

i won't be posting on the board anymore!!!

Old 10-30-2004, 11:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: i won't be posting on the board anymore!!!

Man i really feel your pain. I am not married, but i have been with my son's mother for 7yrs and she just moved out on the 15 of october!! She took my two year old Logan, and i think that hurt the most. The house is just so empty without them, i go hunting and all i can think about is her and my boy. I have never been this hurt in my entire life, but ya know what.........i am only 25 she is 22...........we are still so young! Maybe one day we can work things out and be happy again. I think she just needs to live her life and not be so adult like with bills, mortgage, and all that. I just hope she dont do anything stupid to where i wont ever take her back. But good luck and keep us posted, it helps to talk about it. god bless.
Mike
Old 10-30-2004, 06:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm another one who can feel your pain. Thankfully there were no children involved.When I was going through my divorce I thought it was the end of the world.I lost 45 pounds worrying. I talked to all my friends and got encouragement. One friend made a comment that really sunk in" If you Love something set it free,if it comes back it was meant to be." Believe me I wouldn't want to go through that again for anything. Spend as much time with your son. Lay off the booze.Talk it over with the wife,seek help.If it works out or not at least you'll know you did what you could trying to save your marriage.Time heals all.It's been going on 12 years since I was divorced.I realize now that was probably the best for both of us.I don't wish her any bad luck but I don't want anything to do with her. She's been remarried a couple times.I haven't gone back for seconds and doubt I ever will. Hang in there my friend things will work one way or another.

Ruger Redhawk
Old 10-31-2004, 05:53 PM

i just wanted to let you guys/gals know that i appreciate all of your insight, thoughts, prayers, and last but not least..............your advice. i am back in the house and things seem to be going smooth. i told her that if it came down to a damn beverage or her and the kids, the beverage won't win!!! i told her that if she wanted me to, i would never touch another beer in my life. my inlaws aren't too happy that she took me back but they never liked me much to begin with, so i could care less what they think. anyways, i'm back on the board and thanks again!!!!
Old 10-31-2004, 10:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

hey buddy if you need some help just holler, like i said before if either partner thinks something is a problem, it is, you've got to keep everything in check, hope things work out for you and your misses, you would be well advised to seek some counsling from what you posted about you and your step-son, btw i have a few and they can be trying..

best of luck brother, your in my prayers
Old 11-01-2004, 06:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Hey contractor, that is some of the best news I've heard lately. I will guarantee in the long run your family will be a lot more important to you than having one with the boys after work. Stick around, most of the people on here will be more than happy to try and help than you would have thought, besides we are going to need some pictures of those bucks those boys get over the next few years.
Old 11-01-2004, 01:28 PM
Fork Horn

Way to go Contractor. You did what every woman wants, you told her that she and the family are the most important. You being back in the house is great news. Just thing of the upside to the no drinking thing. In a couple of months you can probably buy a new hunting rifle with the $ your saving. LOL. I will keep you and your family in prayer and check out Marriage Encounter Weekends. That really helped us.

Mike
Old 11-01-2004, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

Glad to hear things are better. Sometimes we just need a little wake-up call and have to be smart enough to put our pride aside and do the right thing. You sure got a lot of good advice here. Good luck.