Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 i won't be posting on the board anymore!!! >

i won't be posting on the board anymore!!!

Community
Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

i won't be posting on the board anymore!!!

Old 10-29-2004, 07:30 AM

Default RE: i won't be posting on the board anymore!!!

Hope everything works out well for you.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:31 AM

Being a young lad of 26 most of you guys have a lot more experiece at the marrage thing than I have. I have been married for 5 years and early in my marrage my wife and I split up, she left a week before archery season and took my new bow with with her.......think she was trying to tell me something? We were able to patch things up and we both had to make some compromises but in the end I think the whole experience made us stronger. I think we got some issues out of the way early that could have lingered and caused some trouble down the road. My point is, you may have to re-evaluate some of the things you do and makes some changes in order to patch things up with your wife, but in the end you will be happier for doing it.
Old 10-29-2004, 10:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. My only advice is to do anything and everything to keep that boy in your life. If the marriage can't be saved, do everything you can to see the boy as much as possible.
Old 10-29-2004, 10:45 AM
Fork Horn

Sorry to hear about your problems. It sounds like you need to check out your priorities. All the pools and tv's and drinking in the world would not replace my time with my son. Get some help. My wife and I recently went to a Marriage Encounter weekend through our church. I feel we have a strong marriage, but this weekend really helped. I also had to quit " having one with the boys" when I got married. Every now and then is fine, any more than that is not fair to your family. Good luck and I'll be praying for you.

Mike
Old 10-29-2004, 12:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I understand what you going through is tuff. But with all due respect it does sound like a prioritie problem? I also have two kids. My son which is nine and a step daughter that is 14 I can tell you there is no way in hell i would let something that i can control split my family up! Advice -Stop drinking long enuff to figure things out. Drinking just magnify the problems.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Typical Buck

She didnt get your bow or hunting equipment did she? Wish ya the best of luck. And im sure youll see your son again, but im not sure youll see this post....
Old 10-29-2004, 06:46 PM

You and your family are in my prayers. Hope all works out for the best.
Old 10-29-2004, 07:54 PM

Sorry to hear of your heartaches. Take care of yourself & get as much time in with your son as you can. That will be healing for both of you.
Old 10-29-2004, 08:27 PM

Sorry to hear that man good luck an just rember when you aint go no one else you got the woods good luck
Old 10-30-2004, 08:53 AM

Contractor, I feel your pain. When my kids were 7 and 10 I went through a divorce for reasons still foreign to me this day over 10 years later. No cheating, no abuse no substances. In the beginning on the way to return the kids to their mothers house( my old one) I would have a knot in my throat all the way there with welled up eyes. Once I dropped them off I would cry from the moment I heard the door shut until I arrived at my place. However, in the long run my relationship with the kids got better because when I had them on weekends and a night or two every other week it was strictly their time with Dad with no interference from anything. After I realized this at about the 6 month mark it got easier. Eventually both kids moved in with me. One of them during his senior year which is unusual. Communication I believe was and always is an issue when no other obvious signs are present. I agree with other posts if you want the marriage for reasons other than hanging in there for the 3yo offer to go to counselling with her. If it is only for your young child get counseling for yourself and dedicate time to your 3yo. My prayers are with you.

Quick Reply: i won't be posting on the board anymore!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.