Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Old 03-22-2007, 08:24 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

I start hunting the first of may[:'(]...i decided to get a gurrenteed hunt rather than not gettin picked and plus you can hunt the whole month so i'll have more chances.

The T-shirt idea might be a little expensive. I dunno tho cause i haven't really priced a custom t-shirt in a while and dunno how much they charge

And about the stickers, the shop closed last year[:'(]...so i guess the site that Quicksilver said will be the cheapest...WE NEED DESIGNS!!!
Old 03-22-2007, 09:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'll be out hunting public land on 3-31. that is our opener in Tx. I am artisticly handicapped. If I draw anything it will be the kind of turkey you did back in grade school for Thanksgiving. You know the one, trace your hand.......
Old 03-22-2007, 09:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

I just PM'ed Ryan Aller, and asked him to do a design for us. Hopefully he finds some time to come through with something.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Typical Buck

I will GLADLY do this and should have it done and ready to send to print by Monday. I am away from my development machine until then. As soon as I get it designed I will post it on my server for download. This is really a great idea, and I thank you guys for thinking of me in making the design!

Old 03-22-2007, 10:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hi my name is joel. Just checking in. I've been dealing with a family emergency. My wife's Grandparents were in an accident, one was killed the other, along with my sister in law, remain in critical condition. They are stable though. I'll check in more when I get back to Iowa. I'm at the hospital in Tulsa OK. Been here all week. I'll be ready to go for the opener on April 16th though. Just pray for us. Like I said I'll check in more when I get home, probably this weekend.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

jepcho...
sorry to hear about the accident. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Holy Moly Jep, I was wondering where you were at - I knew it wasn't like you to be awol for the turkey contest. That's absolutelydevastating bud. You and yours are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. This turkey season will be extra special for you, maybe give you some time to get away from it all and reflect, but for now, it's family-first. Probably very trying times for your wife, especially.

I don't know what to say, other than our thoughts are with ya man. One split second, and life changes forever.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:48 AM

Sorry to here about the bad news jepcho my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family
Old 03-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Typical Buck

Wow...that is really sad Jepcho!! you along with all of your family members will be in my prayers tonight and for many more till everyone is ok! Keep us informed!
Old 03-22-2007, 10:32 PM

Could you guys please sign me up under your team to thanks a lot!

Quick Reply: Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.