Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Old 03-20-2007, 07:11 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

i will be using my rem. 870 and i use lots of calls though i use the mouth call the most, i still break out a good box call or my cody glass every now and then.
the team seems great hope we win this thing
Old 03-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Typical Buck

I'll use my mouth calls and the ol' wood box call...hopfully that'll do it
Old 03-20-2007, 08:53 AM

I'll be using a mouth call along with a box. Then the good old trusty Bear TRX400.
Old 03-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Fork Horn

For a gun i will be using a Browning Auto 5. And for calls i use tube call, 4 different kinds of pot calls, a box call, boat paddle box call
Old 03-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Crikey, I'll be lucky to get to hunt a whole morning this season. Bachelor party on opening day - two weddings and no Sunday and no afternoonhunting in PA.

Thank goodness I don't have to be at work 'til 9:00.

I've got a good feeling about this season - I'm due for a big bird. I haven't killed a true beast in a fewyears.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Typical Buck

So am i the captain or what???
Old 03-20-2007, 01:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Heck yeah you're the captain! You were the unanimous choice, HT!

I had three thoughts to pass on:

One: We need to make this a little more interesting- maybe everybody mail $5 to the captain, and we could have our own big gobbler contest - if you guys are up for it. Winner take all.

Two: Also, everybody be sure to round up a few sets of wingbones for JW! - he does awesome work, and donates a lot of his calls to charity. He's a good egg.

Three:https://www.stickerguy.com/priclist.htm#BW - on this link, we could custom design our own stickers (in black and white) and get 250 of them for$20-$40, which is only a couple bucks per guy.

We could maybe design a set of them that said "Huntingnet.com Turkey Hunter" on them, maybe dream up a cool logo, and give them to all the guys in the contest (not just our team) - all they'd have to do is send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to one of us, and we'd just drop in a couple stickers and throw it in the mailbox. That would be a pretty cool thing to do, eh?

I'm short on time, but if we can get a volunteer from our team, I'd be more than happy to lend a hand and pitch in on the stickers. Just something cool to get to know a few people. I'll pitch in ten bucks, which will cover almost half of the cost of the stickers. We'll just need to get two or three more volunteers to throw $10 into the fundand settle on a design. Then, we'll need a volunteer to handle the distribution.

I think we can make the distribution pretty easy - if you don't send a return envelope that's properly stamped, you don't get a sticker. That way, our volunteer is just dropping in the sticker, licking it shut and dropping it back in the mailbox.

Thoughts? Ideas?
Old 03-20-2007, 01:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm good for $10! Just let me know where I need to send it.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:37 PM

I'm good for $10 just need the address to send it.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

sorry wrong team but good huntin

Quick Reply: Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.