Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Old 03-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Team 3
triplespool
300ultramagshooter
John Deer

Campo
bradisthebest
tky1187
PA Gobbler
txjourneyman
Western MA Hunter
Hawgnman

jamiebuck
jepcho
nonhillbilly
quiksilver
LITTLE FISH
PA Mountaineer
TNBowhuntr
RJPOUTDOORS
M.Hensler/PA
Zdeerslayer
Hoytteen _ Team Captain
Rybohunter
nwochuck
turkeycaller101

Well its finally that time of year again. Hope everyone's as excited as I am. I figure we should all intoduce ourselves. My names Rob, I live in New York and am 17 years old.This is my third year turkey hunting, and am hoping to score my first tom.I think we should come up w/ a team nameso Ican contact w/ Ryan Aller for a good avatar. Just tell us a little bit about yourself, and give me some ideas for team names. Oh yea, lets kick some you know what!!!good luck to all.
Old 03-11-2007, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Team 3 Official Thread!!!

Fran from PA here - hoping to score on something noteworthy for Team III. See some familiar names up there - looks like we've got some stud turkey hunters representin' here. We should be legit contenders.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Greg from Tx. here.I have several hunts lined up for Rios and one for Easterns. I'll be shooting a smokepole for the first bird and a bow for the second on each hunt.
Old 03-12-2007, 06:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey All.
Can't wait to get this thing started. I am 28 andlive in Western Massachusetts and will be hunting MA & CT this season again. I've been eyeing 5 nice longbeards all winter long... hopefully we'll have one entered for team 3.

Old 03-12-2007, 06:20 AM

HI folks jamiebuck here just started turkey hunting a couple of years ago yet to get one hoppfully this year ,we have a good spot we got permisson to hunt on ,last season me and my friend and we called 23lb bird that he ended up taken on opening day,that being his first bird,good luck everyone looking forward to talking to u all
Old 03-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Good to be on the team w/ you again Jamiebuck! Where abouts are you hunting? I'll be in Lenox, Lee, Pittsfield, Tyringham, etc.

Old 03-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

Hello everyone my name is Brad I live and hunt in Ontario Canada i have hunted turkeys for a number of years and i have been seeing alot of birds around so i should be able to get our team one or two.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Looks like we are going to have a good team this year, any ideas for team names or avatars?
Old 03-12-2007, 05:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

So when does your guys' season start where you are located, here in NY its the entire month of May. Between turkey, trout, and striped bass, I'm going to bea busy boy.[8D] Again if anybody has some ideas for an avatar, let me know. Also, do we need a captain? I hope all of you guys are as excited as I'm am for the approaching season. Lets have some fun and talk it up.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

hey my name is Chris, from PA, and cant wait for the end of april. Good luck everyone and lets win this thing.

Quick Reply: Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.