Community
Turkey Hunting Whether it's spring or fall doesn't matter to this bunch. Great tips on calling, bustin flocks, using blinds and more.

Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Old 03-12-2007, 11:07 PM

Default RE: Team 3 Official Thread!!!

Hello team 3, or should I say the winning team!!!!Dave here from Indiana, I have my eye on some big toms. Lets all have a safe hunting season. Hopewe all get one! P.S. If you can take a child with you and share are great sport with them!!!!
Old 03-13-2007, 09:13 AM

ORIGINAL: Western MA Hunter

Good to be on the team w/ you again Jamiebuck! Where abouts are you hunting? I'll be in Lenox, Lee, Pittsfield, Tyringham, etc.
Same here western ma. Iam got permmission on this small farm in hardwick also been looking around ludlow,there are couple of corn feilds threw the woods
Old 03-13-2007, 12:35 PM
Typical Buck

Hoytteen checkin in! woohoo! i'm pumped! lets win this thing!! i'm 16 and live in Grand Haven Michigan but have property in Newago County Michigan...got a jake last year and are hoping to blast a tom this year...i'm tryin to think of some names for the team name but nottin comes to mind...i'll think hard tonight and get back with ya'll
Old 03-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

I say we call ourselves the "World Champs" - we'll need a captain - I nominate Hoytteen - he's young and deserves a shot at managing this team to the title.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:38 PM
Fork Horn

How about Turkey Grave diggers.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Quiksilver has it right. World Champs led by the fearless Hoytteen!
Old 03-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds good, hoytteen are you up to the job. I think world champs is good, if thats what you guys want I'll pm Ryan and see what he can do.
Old 03-13-2007, 05:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

What do you guys want to do for an avatar, a strutting tom, a tom and a hen, give me some ideas, anything.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:57 PM
Fork Horn

Hey team sorry it took so long for me to reply. I'm 21 yrs old and from Central, PA. I think we have as good of chance as ne one on here to take home top honors. I'll hopefully put my tag on another big PA gobbler this year to help us out.. Good luck team and if I can help anyone out on here i'd be more than happy!!
Old 03-14-2007, 04:15 AM
Typical Buck

tky1187- hey i see you are from central pa, im from the altoona area and work in state college, where abouts are you from. lots of turks around good luck this season.

Quick Reply: Team 3 "Grave Diggers"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.