Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
 Moultrie Customer service >

Moultrie Customer service

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Moultrie Customer service

Old 10-24-2007, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

Default Moultrie Customer service

I had to send my brand newMoultrie I40 game camera back to Moultrie last Monday.
I called Moultrie last Wednesday to see if it had gotten there as USPS delivery confirmation said it did, spoke to a very nice lady who said that if it did get there it was not logged in yet but she would check on it and call me back.
Later that day she called and left a v/mail saying that it had been recieved and was logged in. (YEAH)

I called again today to follow up on the status of the repairs.
I was told that they had just recieved and logged inthe camera today.
After telling the gentlemen on the phone that I was toldit was recieved and logged inlast week he stated that the lady I spoke to must have gotten me mixed up with someone else.
Can you sayBuLL$_ _ _ _

He then proceeded to tell me they werea week to 2 weeks behind on repairs.
OK, but don't lie to me and tell me thatyou just recieved my camera.

I dealt with them over the summer regarding a feeder and they handled it very well.

Has anyone else dealt with their customer service?

Old 10-24-2007, 05:40 PM

Default RE: Moultrie Customer service

I send a camera in last year that i had used and was well broke in. It stopped working and i returned it to them within a week and a half I had a brand new camera at my door. No problem here at all.
Old 10-24-2007, 05:51 PM

Has anyone else dealt with their customer service?
Ya. I have. IFyou can get to speak with them you MIGHT get some satisfaction. The first time dealing with them, they were pretty good. They replaced two new D40's within two weeks that arrived DOA. When I needed them a second time to return another of the D40's I got to speak with someone who advised me that RayOVac batteries didn't provide enough juice for the D40 and to try the more expensive Duracells. His name aptly rhymes with "crock". After I tried that I again spent hours trying to contact them by phone because their call volume was too high [:@]-- yada, yada, yada -- . I emailed them as well: no response. I finally just sent the damn thing back and suggested that they would know where to put it.

From my standpoint, moultrie customer service has been inconsistent and I've just decided to write off my $200 or so to a bad experience rather than waste anymore time listening to their aggravating phone recording. They're nearly impossible to deal with on the phone and they offer a poor excuse for customer service.

(By the way, the moultrie D40's are junk.)
Old 10-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Typical Buck

Whiskey, it was your buddy "crock" I spoke with.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:52 AM
Typical Buck

Recieved a new I40 from Moultrie today.
No phone call, email or explanation on what was wrong with the one I sent in or what they were going to do.

Don't get me wrong I am happy that they replaced it, but some type of communication would have been appreciated.

The new camera is set up and ready.
I am going to put it up in my back yard until I can get out to the lease on Saturday.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:18 PM

I called them today about my Gamespy that eats batteries like they're candy, the first thing they asked was if I had my receipt. It was a christmas present last year so no, end of conversation. They said I could send it in but they would charge me for repairs plus my shipping cost so I,m SOL. So if any one buys one be sure to keep that receipt or the one year warranty is no good.