Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Leaf River customer service (what service) >

Leaf River customer service (what service)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Leaf River customer service (what service)

Old 07-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default Leaf River customer service (what service)

Unbelievable.I've been trying to make contact with LR now for two days regarding one of my trail cameras (function keys not working).Here is how the senario goes each and every time I call.Within a few rings a woman picks up the phone and identifies the company and asks how she can be of assistance.I then ask to speak with someone regarding trail cameras and she says I'll get somebody for you;then the phone just goes blank for an endless amount of time and you sit there with your hand on your arse.I hang up,call again and go through the same process all over again.Just awhile ago I called back,spoke to a woman explaining that no one is picking up the phone and that I've been trying now for the past two days.She says I'll get someone right now.What happens?No further contact for at least ten minutes.So I hang up,call again and get an answering machine stating that they are closed for the day.I went through this same thing last year trying to get my camera fixed....twice.What a joke.
Old 07-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Leaf River customer service (what service)

I've noticed the same thing. I boughtmine 2x years ago and have a problem almost immediately with it........customer service was great though and fixed it and updated features too for free and had it back in 8 days or so IIRC. Now 2 years later mine won't take night pictures, so I email, have no response, call and no response, then just write a letter stick it in a box and ship it to them stating whats wrong and that they can fix and call to discuss how to bill me. Wellthen the camera shows up again at my house 2x weeks later saying it was fixed but it still doesn't take night pictures. [:@]

I want a new camera but paid a premium for this one and don't have the $$$.........maybe next year. [:-]

I think next time around I am going to find out how to build my own, some of the pics I have seen off homebrew cameras are amazing and its WAY cheaper to build your own that has true 1.5 second shutter speed and acceptable battery life than it is to drop the $350+ on buying one.