Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 looking for PSE draw stop >

looking for PSE draw stop

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

looking for PSE draw stop

Old 07-18-2007, 06:42 PM
  #1  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Rick C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Frederick MD USA
Posts: 300
Default looking for PSE draw stop

I am looking for a replacement draw stop for a PSE LMR-2 cam, was told by PSE that this part is no longer available.

Can anyone suggest where I might be able to purchase this part? My only other alternative is to buy a new cam for $150!

Thanks,
Rick C.[/align]
Rick C. is offline  
Old 07-28-2007, 09:30 AM
  #2  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Rick C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Frederick MD USA
Posts: 300
Default Local bow shop service - PSE draw stop

Since PSE no longer sells this part, my local bow shop in Jefferson Maryland actually machined the part for me, only charged a minmal fee.

This is why I support my local shop! Can you imagine walmart or cabelas providing this kind of customer service?

Rick C.
Rick C. is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 06:53 AM
  #3  
Spike
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 5
Default Cam stop

Originally Posted by Rick C. View Post
Since PSE no longer sells this part, my local bow shop in Jefferson Maryland actually machined the part for me, only charged a minmal fee.

This is why I support my local shop! Can you imagine walmart or cabelas providing this kind of customer service?

Rick C.
Hey Rick what did they make it out of steel? Stainless steel? Aluminum?
Hubbystoy is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 07:18 AM
  #4  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Rick C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Frederick MD USA
Posts: 300
Default

Originally Posted by Hubbystoy View Post
Hey Rick what did they make it out of steel? Stainless steel? Aluminum?
I believe it was made of aluminum. I ended up finding the part and buying a few.

I have since retired that bow due to a cracked limb that could not be replaced. I donated the parts to the bow shop in case someone else needed one.
Rick C. is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 08:45 AM
  #5  
Spike
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by Rick C. View Post
I believe it was made of aluminum. I ended up finding the part and buying a few.

I have since retired that bow due to a cracked limb that could not be replaced. I donated the parts to the bow shop in case someone else needed one.
Want to sell one?
Hubbystoy is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 08:47 AM
  #6  
Spike
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 5
Default

Originally Posted by Hubbystoy View Post
Want to sell one?
I should have kept reading do you have the shops name or contact info? Maybe i can call and see if they have any left..
Hubbystoy is offline  
Old 09-28-2017, 08:57 AM
  #7  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Rick C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Frederick MD USA
Posts: 300
Default

Originally Posted by Hubbystoy View Post
I should have kept reading do you have the shops name or contact info? Maybe i can call and see if they have any left..
The shop is called Jefferson Archery in Jefferson MD
(301) 473-8495
http://jeffersonarchery.com/
Rick C. is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
DOPVFT
Technical
5
01-22-2007 04:29 PM
outdoorsmen
Bowhunting
2
03-29-2006 11:31 AM
goldtip45
Technical
3
09-17-2004 11:19 AM
dixie bowhunter
Technical
4
06-11-2004 04:33 PM
Straightarrow
Technical
4
02-27-2002 12:34 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Quick Reply: looking for PSE draw stop


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright İ 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.