Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

best electronic caller

Old 12-11-2005, 08:51 AM

Default RE: best electronic caller

I just bought the FX3 from Foxpro. I looked and read many posts on this and other sites and couldn't find anything that came close. In addition I bought the "jack-in-the-box" decoy.

Being involved in sales, I know that anyone can sell you a product. It may be less expensive or promoted more, but the important thing is the customer service during and after the sale. Mike and the boys at Foxpro take care of their customers and do whatever it takes to make things right should a problem occur. Combined with the lengthy warrenty from Foxpro and it made the purchase a no brainer..

I have only had the chance to use the caller a few times because of other commitments. Called in a nice red fox and a coyote in VA as well as having a ball calling in crows with three hunting buddies. They were amazed at how well it worked as this was their first time using an electronic call.

We all shot deer on the trip..but the things we continue to laugh about and the stories from the trip all revolve around the caller and the fun we had with it. One of the guys we hunted with on the trip has already ordered an FX3 and another is planning on Santa bringing him one.

Can't say enough good about the product or the company...if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me..

UB