Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Got Me An Electronic Caller

Old 03-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Fork Horn

Default Got Me An Electronic Caller

Bought me the Johnny Stewart Prey Master with the cord.Sounds really good.I'm really hoping I can try this thing out this weekend.Still after my first yote.
JE
Old 03-03-2008, 09:05 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Got Me An Electronic Caller

the preymaster is a good caller,you can buy several sound cards and it will be very versatile,you should try the crow card,if you dont score on a coyote you can call in some crows and blast them.It,s a very good coyote call also,good choice and good calling.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:57 PM
Typical Buck

Exelent choice, As long as you use it right, you WILL kill a coyote (s) with it. Remember to start out soft and work the volume up as you go.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:53 PM

Yodel's killin'em over those Illinois corn and soybean fields, he needs to get in the woods some !! I ordered the Fox Pro, can't wait to see it in action. Good Hunting ! ........... SHOTARYE
Old 03-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Fork Horn

Thanks for the tips fellas.I will definately be buying the crow card before long as well.hopefully I'll be able to trythis thingout Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
Thanks,
James
Old 03-04-2008, 08:56 PM

Kill some dogs and tell me how it goes man!
Old 03-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

Hey shortayre, We have alot of woods in the flatlands. It"s toataly different calling in the timber, as you can expect. In the woods I use hand calls so you can control it more. I got busted once with a E-caller by two dogs that got right up on us, trying to hit the off button. Instead of shouldering the 12 gauge. Got one but should of had bolth of them.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:58 PM

I have had lots of success with my preymaster. I had fair success with mouth calls but the digital call made me a believer. I do alot of filming on my hunts and the preymaster has given me lots of footage. The desperate cottontail has produced best for me. Good luck.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:27 PM

Hi Yodel ! I figured that would get a rise out of you ! Don't worry, remember I'm originally from the flat lands too. I can't wait to get home this next winter and try calling one in across a wide open cut corn field. I think I still know one or two farmers in LaSalle County that will let me hunt! Take care Yodel, and drive safe.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Typical Buck

Well ya knew it would, You think they will let you hunt? I"ve found if you ask a farmer if you can hunt deer, they can be apprehensive. When you ask if you can hunt coyotes they invite you in for coffee and a doghnut. when you shoot a dog or two then you get the deer insville. I"ve gotten three deer spots this way, and still shoot coyotes there too.

Quick Reply: Got Me An Electronic Caller

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.