Community
Small Game, Predator and Trapping From shooting squirrels in your backyard to calling coyotes in Arizona. This forum now contains trapping information.

Electronic caller

Old 02-12-2008, 10:04 AM

Default Electronic caller

I was thinking about getting a new caller any suggestions?
Old 02-12-2008, 11:18 AM

Default RE: Electronic caller

There really is no better than FoxPro, however, you are going to pay for it! Minaska and Johnny Stewart make good ecallers at a decent price, however, the Cadillac of Calls, is the FoxPro. The Minaska Bandit and Johnny Stewart PreyMaster would be your other best bets.

www.gofoxpro.com

Old 02-12-2008, 09:10 PM
Typical Buck

Alot of guys like the fox pro, but I like the johnny Stewart Pray master, plenty of different calls good volume, and a hell of alot cheaper thn the F.P.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Fork Horn

i got the jonnys stewert preymaster with the cord. Second set up i called in a coyote. Its nice but i wish i had the option to go cordless when i bought mine.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Typical Buck

I have a foxproFX3,I think its great you can change sounds with the push of a button on the remote.I just sold my preymaster a few months back,it was just sitting around collecting dust.If you think you are going to hunt a lot,I would reccomend a foxpro.I liked the preymaster the cord is aggrevating but maybe I'm just lazy,but either of these are good callers.Johnny Stewart has also made the new wireless preymaster.Maniska is also being praised as one of the best calls on the market also.To check out these and a bunch more go to www.allpredatorcalls.com..If you are new to predator hunting welcome aboard to the most exciting hunting challenge around.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:43 PM

Thanks for the help. I have done some coyote hunting in the past but i really want to start getting into it. I cant wait to get out again.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I use a FoxPro FX3. It is nice, especially if there is much wind, because I can set the call cross wind of me. It makes me a little harder to spot and smell.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:21 PM
Typical Buck

I donT know how the fox pro stands behind the product.they may be very good too, I don"t know. I had a problem with my prey master, hunter specialtys sent me another right away no q. asked. they said sometimes they get wet and don"t work, but they next-dayed it to me. that was to years ago, have
'nt had a problem since
Old 02-14-2008, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

You can make your own for about $50 if you already own an MP3 player.
http://www.varmintal.com/ahunt.htm#El-Cheapo
Old 02-15-2008, 09:38 AM

ORIGINAL: CrowMagnumMan

the Cadillac of Calls, is the FoxPro.
Your not serious are you? The are calls that are just as good if not BETTER than foxpro. Minaska calls, blow them away as far as value and sound options. Just because foxpro spends 6 figures to put their name all over the internet and in every darn magazine doesn't make them better.

Quick Reply: Electronic caller

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.