Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Greed wins in PA >

Greed wins in PA

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Greed wins in PA

Old 07-31-2009, 12:07 PM
Spike

Chirs you havent heard it all.Heres actually some useful information for you.

Theres a total of 8 members on the BOC maybe you didnt know that but I'm sure your good friend Jeff Kellar did and I'll post the names of those members

Gerg Isabella
James Delaney
Ronald weaner
Tom Boop
David Schereffler
David Putnam
Robert Schlerner
Ralph Martone

The way you and Jeff say Jay Delaney this and Jay Delaney that you'd swear by God he is the only one who makes decisions because neither of you EVER EVER use another name excpet this once I did see Weaners name tossed in the fire.

Chris maybe someday you and Jeff can have a 'high profile' volunteer job that takes 50+ hrs on top of your regular job and requires you to appear all across the state and where your placed under a microscope for everything you say and you or he can do better.Like I told Jeff those positions are availabe but I guess he didnt want it while his area had a opening.

Its too bad your so young.Someday you'll learn weither we like it or not or have control over it or not Politics is everywhere my friend.Take care,Paul...
Old 07-31-2009, 12:16 PM
Spike

Also dont put words in mouth.I never said the Boc doesnt expect anyone to disagree with them,for crying out loud whos ever going to make a decison a million hunters agree with?.Like I said those positions are 'WIDE' open and those who think they can do better by all means should apply.

Once in the shoes of another man will soon find out how tight the fit is.

Now since the general topic of the thread is 'greed' and you'd like to discuss why theres no money for grouse habitat I'd be happy to discuss why all our banquet money,PLUS money we already had in our RGS chapter account that 'we' did fund rasiers for was all taken from us.I'd be happy to hear your imput and discuss how things are hard to accomplish on local levels with no money,or is that the PGC and BOC's fault too?.Take care,Paul...
Old 08-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Typical Buck

Thanks Paul, I already know who the commissioners are. One of them wasn't in yet for the voting for the revised x-bow vote.

Again if any of the members don't want to be held accountable for decisions they make then they need to step down.

Seems like your posts are going off the deep end, I never ever said I wanted to sit on the BOC, one I wouldn't want to and two I'm not qualified to.

Thanks for calling me young buddy I was starting to feel kinda old, it might because i'm outta shape. but again playing politics should not be in the BOC.

If you want to discuss pheasants and grouse or RGS,PF,NRA, NWTF please start a thread and I will give my thoughts and feelings on them. We might get lucky and have your leader sign on, maybe name himself Mr. PA and he'll make one post and leave
Old 08-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Spike

Chris I'm Glad you knew who they were.I guess since your one of a few just so bent out of shape over the pheasant situation that when anything goes astray in the PGC or BOC Jays name is the only you can use because hes the only one you and a few of your friends would like to attack personally every chance they get,now I uderstand.

My posts arent going off the deep end,Just trying to 'reel' you in a little.Actually its refreshing to see you admit your not qualified,not something alot of people can admit.And as far as playing Politics thats part of the game no wants to play but you what,its out there and alot of people play it weither we want to believe it or not,weither we like or not.How do you think a bow season for bear got passed? Politics.How do you think a xtra Spring turkey tag got on the license? Politics.unfortunately its out there in places it shouldnt be but when it works for those who wnat something its fine and we all plug along,when it doesnt,look out,the sky is falling.

I did call you young.That was just a compliment.Your 15 yrs younger then me so I've seen a few more things then you have so far,some good,some bad.Your likely to see the same in the future.

Now Jay is and was Mr PA. You guys are really something LOL.Some proof would go a long ways you know.

I would start a thread on the Conservation groups but I'm considered the guys that bashes one over the other when in fact I'm just stating facts that some dont like to hear and would rather not like have made public.

When in fact I'm the bad guy who went to one already established group to help another just getting off the ground get paid for a habitat project that their very own biologist never told them about or that they could get paid for it too or the days to show up for the project.

I was also the bad guy who went to the already established conservation groups habitat chairman to cut the guys who showed up to work at the project and cut them a check from one conservations groups funds so they could open 'their' own bank account for 'thier' conservation organazation.I'm one bad son of a..

Nope I'm not gonna go that route.I'm content in knowing what I know and what I've done and what I'll continue to do.I'm sure there will come a time when we discuss this on another webiste tho and your very likey to see my same replies.So send Jeff here if you havent already so he'll have ample time to have some good answers for me and some decent proof that Mr PA is and was Jay....Thats really good stuff there.He wouldnt ever lower himself to that level but think as you wish.Take care,Paul...