Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Marcia Bonta

Old 03-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Banned

Default RE: Marcia Bonta

DennyF says: "Amen. Strikes me as a group of babies ranting at a grown man?"

And how would you know brownie? You were supposed to have us "malcontents" on ignore! (LOL)(LOL)

Typical lying pgc supporter.

Sproul says: "i do give the PGC credit, they are burning 95 acres of land here on SGL"

Pgcneeds to save their match and use it to light theirdata, files,antideer pamphlets, audubon partnership projectsrecords, and antideer blueprint for the futurealong with their buildingat elmerton avenue.... Should be fine on any Saturday. Legal garbage burning day.
Old 03-28-2009, 02:54 PM

"I am becoming more and more convinced that wildlife management would be better off if we worked from the general fund and told hunters to take a flying leap with their money." R.S. Bodenhorn - PA Game Commission WCO of Elk County

"I am becoming more and more convinced that wildlife management would be better off if we worked from the general fund and told hunters to take a flying leap with their money." R.S. Bodenhorn - PA Game Commission WCO of Elk County

Old 03-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

MODERATORS: WWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

C'mon.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:56 PM
Typical Buck

Denny you are truly a big brother mold and the type of the player the PGC and DCNR wants as a team player. A zombie who follows orders who cant think on own.

Nah, I always got bad marks in the "Plays well with others" categoryand have gotten far worse in thatregard in the past 50 years or so. Ihave far less tolerance now for those who whine and moan too, especially those who whimper like babiesabout deer hunting.

If some of you were looking at pots of[bleepo] and shinola, I'm convinced it would take days fora few of yinzto decide which was which. At some point you'd probably demand someone help ya out by applying labels?

Old 03-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

RSB was logged in for a couple of hours and couldn't come up with a response to defend his position and denny didn't do any better. Alt, RSB and the PGC have been documented to be lying and none of them have been able to refute those claims.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:03 PM
Banned

"I am becoming more and more convinced that wildlife management would be better off if we worked from the general fund and told hunters to take a flying leap with their money." R.S. Bodenhorn - PA Game Commission WCO of Elk County"

Hmmm. I thinkthat can be considered anti-hunting sentiment...No?[:'(]

Denny says: "Nah, I always got bad marks in the "Plays well with others" categoryand have gotten far worse in thatregard in the past 50 years or so. "

Ha ha ha. Yeah Denny, you're just such the rebel renegade! LMAO!!. You play well with others. As long as those others have a hankerin' for rough and rugged things liketrillium, wildflowers, shrewsand such...

"Ihave far less tolerance now for those who whine and moan too, especially those who whimper like babiesabout deer hunting."

Causeall true "conservationists" know deer are E-V-I-L incarnate....and anyone dumb enough to complain about the deer herd being raped has to be less than human!(LMAO!)

"If some of you were looking at pots of[bleepo] and shinola, I'm convinced it would take days fora few of yinzto decide which was which."

Not so. All we have to do is take ascraping of the brown residuefrom the end of your nose,and compare it to both of the above to see which is the sh... er I mean... "[bleepo]". Lmao!!

Old 03-28-2009, 06:04 PM
Banned

"and none of them have been able to refute those claims"

Was there ever any doubt?
Old 03-28-2009, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DennyF

Never needed to be a "wannabe" anything. Anything I wanted to be, I worked for.

As for banningelsewhere, those here who were booted from other sites appear to be proud of it, so why whimper on their behalf? Some have also been booted from this site, but apparently are free to come back, reborn as "someone else"and start all over again.

Never met RSB, but he seems to be a man who has committed years of his life doing the job he wanted to do, in the best interests of all of us. Compared to the anonymous jaw-waggers that ridicule him here, ain't much of a choice as to who to side with most of the time, in these little cyber spats they seem to favor.
i was not singling you out, i dont do that.

i was only saying that HUNTINGNET lets you voice your opinion.isnt that great.

HPA does not, they make sure things are controlled towards the views of the WANNABEES or ones that WALK THE TALK.[:@]

i am not member of HPA,i do read info once in awhile but so many friends in my area have been BANNED over there for saying things as simple as,YOU ARE OFF TOPIC, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

that is just a way to get rid of them.

yet OTHERS can do all kinds of things and never banned as long as they WALK THE TALK.

i bet i dont get banned for what i just said here even tho its off the topic.

HUNTINGNET is best forum period, it watched by thousands of people and you hear both sides,not the WALK THE TALK SIDE.

i dont agree with some of comments of some here ,name calling etcbut when i asked those that did it to cool it a little, THEY DID.

we had forum just like this.

moderators wanted no free speech ,so they started banning people.

the VIEWS were in thousands before,after the banning, it went to hundreds.

no one was watching or reading info anymore.

same on HPA, its boring place to be.

example ;HEY JOHN, HOW IS THINGS GOING.

PETE, GOOD, I SAW REDBIRD THE OTHER DAY;
YOU DID.
YES I SAW 300 DEER ALSO,LOTS OF DEER JOHN;

YES, PETE WMU2G IS LOADED WITH DEER,TOO MANY.

YES, JOHN, I HOPE THEY INCREASE THE DOE PERMITS.

YES, PETE,ME TOO,I HAVE 5 DAUGHTERS THAT NEED TO KILL ALL THOSE DEER.

YES JOHN, I HAVE 5 BOYS THAT NEED TO KILL ALL THOSE DOE WE ARE SEEING,LOTS OF DOE.

HERE COMES RICHARD,WHAT ARE YOU FOLKS TRYING TO DO, YOU KNOW THERE ARE NOT THAT MANY DEER IN WMU2G AND YOU ARE NOT TELLING VIEWERS THE TRUE FACTS.

BANG,YOU ARE BANNED.

but fibbers are allowed to continue to try to hoodwink public with their out right FIBS.

Old 03-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: scorp

SCORP, we are lucky to have people like RSB and RWJ to come on here.

he is telling truth on that statement,most likely PGC could do what they want even more than they are now.

with layoffs happening in GENERAL FUND, i think RSB is wrong at this time, he is better off where he is at.

hunter dollars could keep him working.

state is going to cut 8% from general funding.

20% from ag money is going to happen.

without tolling of i-80, it could get nasty in GENERAL FUND.

rumors that DCNR may have to go to 4 day workweek if the OBAma money runs out.its that bads.

so, RSB should be happy to stay out of general fund.

i know we all dont agree with RSBon everything he says but i believe he is right on some of things.

HABITAT is not very good in wmu2g,he is correct but where i feel he is wrong is saying that is reason for lack of fawns.

i cant prove he is wrong,but when i see GREAT habitat like on the SGL land and very few deer,what am i to think of his opinion on habitat being reason for lack of fawns.

could bluebird be right that harvests are exceeding recuritment.

maybe bluebird is wrong too, i dont know but ifeel that too much doe killing is reason for low numbers of deer but is that reason for low numbers of fawns.

would you not think that with such few deer left in wmu2g, that that would mean a more healthy doe and more fawns?

rsb says, THE HABITAT IS STILL CRASHING, WE NEED TO REDUCE DOE MORE IN WMU2G TO HAVE FAWNS.

is he right.i dont know but the deer i see all look healthy but WHERE ARE FAWNS.

Old 03-28-2009, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: crokit

MODERATORS: WWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFF!!

C'mon.
crokit, rsb made the statement.

yes we all say things at times that we regret later.

we are all human.

i said statement at work long ago.

some did not like it, they posted it on bulletin board for YEARS.

they tried to belittle me and my family.

but, i made statement,so i lived with it,it was TRUTH too but some could not live with rules changing on their jobs.

if you were LAZY,i said so.
if you STOLED, I SAID SO.
if you called irish/italians/blacks a bad name, i told you off.

so, they POSTED my comments on bulletin board for all to make fun of.

i am sure RSB can live with that statement, its how he feels and he is welcome to his opinion .

i dont agree with it but he has right to say it.

i believe hunters are backbone of the PGC ,if hunters disappear overs years, so wil PGC .

this would make the DCNR very happy as they would now have full control over everything.

they are BABIES that we should be most worried about on our future

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.