Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Marcia Bonta

Old 03-28-2009, 09:50 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Marcia Bonta

ORIGINAL: DennyF

Amen. Strikes me as a group of babies ranting at a grown man?
isnt it nice you can voice your opinion here and not be banned because you are not a WANNABEE.

try that over on the HPA forum and only ones left will be the PGC/DCNR/AUDOBON WANNABEES.

that forum is WORST i have ever seen on getting real truth out to public IN PA..

1 DCNR employeeeven threatened to meet a member at barroom to try to kick his butt on HPA.

another DCNR employeewas arrested in DRUG STING IN WILLIAMSPORT,PA.

yet, none are banned but say something aBOUT THE BIG 3 ON HPA,YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:09 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Maverick 1

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

Nothing very informative there, D ick. It just shows you have a cheerleading squad. BIG DEAL. We already knew that.

RAH, RAH, RAH...GO D ICK GO... RAH, RAH, RAH.

I seriously doubt that you changed any of these peoples minds because their minds were already made up. If it makes you feel good to believe that, you go right on believing it. I bet you think this is the, "silent majority" too. Don't you D ick? I'm laughing at you D ick.
How old are you? 6-7years old?

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.
Are you still fuming over that, "Pathetic" comment or did I just strike a nerve? Maybe the truth hit too close to home?
Not at all! Just pointing out your childish and Pathetic replies! And if I seem to give a damn, please tell me. I would hate to be giving the wrong impression. [/align]

Old 03-28-2009, 10:22 AM

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

You and the people like you just don’t get it though. It isn’t you, or the people like you, we are trying to educate, I know that is a hopeless cause since you’ve proven it time again, it is the multitudes of readers that do have enough commonsense to accept facts and logic that count.

All I do is use you nay-sayers as the platform to get the correct information out there for those with sufficient brain cells to put things together toward a logical conclusion. I know some will never get it, but others will and they are the ones that really matter for the future. They are the ones that will keep tipping the scale that will continue to allow for sound scientific deer management into the future.

I actually believe you nay-sayers posting the nonsense you do has actually been helping us do a better job of getting the correct information out there in a format that logical people can absorb and understand.

R.S. Bodenhorn

Your a real piece of work there. If you don't believe the PGC or my word on what is happening you will burn in hell. Believe me or you are all idiots that do not. You like to bewittle hunters there alot don't you RSB? Your not for the hunter of all education but just for the dumb ones who will listen to you. By your comment on saying about brain cells if you don't believe in what I say your all idiots. But if you believe me,You all are very smart individuals just because you believe in my words. What an arse you all and many people can see your tactics you are useing. The only ones who believe that are the wanna B team players for the PGC and the likes. If anyone believes the PGC or DCNR they are truly an idiot.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:24 AM
Fork Horn

Not at all! Just pointing out your childish and Pathetic replies! And if I seem to give a damn, please tell me. I would hate to be giving the wrong impression.

Probally, what has you all upset is that you know I'm right.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Typical Buck

Never needed to be a "wannabe" anything. Anything I wanted to be, I worked for.

As for banningelsewhere, those here who were booted from other sites appear to be proud of it, so why whimper on their behalf? Some have also been booted from this site, but apparently are free to come back, reborn as "someone else"and start all over again.

Never met RSB, but he seems to be a man who has committed years of his life doing the job he wanted to do, in the best interests of all of us. Compared to the anonymous jaw-waggers that ridicule him here, ain't much of a choice as to who to side with most of the time, in these little cyber spats they seem to favor.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:42 AM

Never met RSB, but he seems to be a man who has committed years of his life doing the job he wanted to do, in the best interests of all of us.
You are a big supporter of big brother also then. That is the problem with people. They can not think or function on their own without someone telling them what is best for them. Those people are the same ones who wants big brother gov in their life 24/7 telling them what is best for them cause they have not gotten off the brain machine to think on their own. They couldn't function as a free person if they was to get off the machine. Denny and many others are the kind of people you never ever want in power. For it will be the end of free thought and freedom of choice of what one wants. Denny you are truly a big brother mold and the type of the player the PGC and DCNR wants as a team player. A zombie who follows orders who cant think on own.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:49 AM

Compared to the anonymous jaw-waggers that ridicule him here, ain't much of a choice as to who to side with most of the time, in these little cyber spats they seem to favor.
Yes, Come Dennyand jump off this 1000ft cliff. Everyone is crying about it. I am not fighting nor kicking so I must be the one to agree with. It will not hurt . You have to believe me for I know what I am talking about. Believe me Denny because I am not crying about it as many others who are foryou not to do it. That means I am correct and everyone else is wrong. Now come and jump Denny while I go get more sheeple to listen to me. Jump Denny jump.

Denny will not be missed by many because he was warned.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:04 AM
Fork Horn

Never needed to be a "wannabe" anything. Anything I wanted to be, I worked for.

As for banningelsewhere, those here who were booted from other sites appear to be proud of it, so why whimper on their behalf? Some have also been booted from this site, but apparently are free to come back, reborn as "someone else"and start all over again.

Never met RSB, but he seems to be a man who has committed years of his life doing the job he wanted to do, in the best interests of all of us. Compared to the anonymous jaw-waggers that ridicule him here, ain't much of a choice as to who to side with most of the time, in these little cyber spats they seem to favor.
Denny,

I wasn't banned from any site. Ever. I don't bother with that other site anymore because I have had my fill of the people there. I don't like them and I don't likeyou if that isn't apparentby now. I don't like their methods. I don't like their attitudes and I never felt welcome there. You are not free to speak your mind there, without being mocked. The moderators have fostered that environment. They do have a way of editing peoples messages and deeming what is appropriate. Free speech is not allowed. They about got their way too. They have the website that they wished for with no dissenting opinions. You don't find us band of malcontents posting over there, do you. I bet you find it's kind of boring though with no dissenting opinions. Maybe that is why you choose to wonder on over to this site and try and stir things up.

If you don't feel welcome here Denny, then don't stick around. Go back to your chronies over there on the other site. They will tell you what you want to here and you won't have to get so frustrated with us malcontents.

By the way, why was beenthere banned. He didn't break any of the forum rules. I know the moderators never liked him but they couldn't find a reason to ban him and when they did, they never gave one. They got rid of him because they didn't like what he had to say. I suppose if you ask them, they probally have some kind of a canned response.

It also became apparent to me that huning and deer are secondaryto many of the people posting on that other site and that they have other primary interest. Some are just downright anti-deer although I am sure they would never admit to it. At least not openly. I would love to know who some of those people are and their affilitations. I am sure many do not wish to have their identities exposed. Whoever they are, they are not my type of people.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Typical Buck

Not at all! Just pointing out your childish and Pathetic replies! And if I seem to give a damn, please tell me. I would hate to be giving the wrong impression.

Probally, what has you all upset is that you know I'm right.
You get funnier with every reply! I'd like to leave you with one thought, but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it! [/align]
Old 03-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Mavericks posts aren't nearly as funny as RSB posts where he claims killing 20K doe in 2G didn't reduce the herd while the PGC claimed the harvest of only 6,600 doe in 2007 reduced the herd by 23%.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.