Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Marcia Bonta

Old 03-30-2009, 01:43 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Marcia Bonta

I must have been snoozing....Who else caught the humor and irony a few pages back when someone accused Gino of being an ecoweenie and he posted photos of his Land Rover to try and counter? Priceless.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

butsome others of us choose not to, because we actually have a "set".
The way you scream and squeal over things makes the only logical explanation of your "set" is a "set" of ovaries
Old 03-30-2009, 06:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

And after a couple of days spent in the woods I come back and am blind sighted yet again to see anther thread weaseled into a "no deer in 2F" thread, what a shocker.

Does Marcia Bonta live in the deer free zone of 2F or the 2G free zone?[&:]
Just got back from a camp/scouting weekend up in the 2F deer free zone.
Found some promising new ground. Saw some longbeards and jakes along with plenty of hens and oh yeah... some deer where there aint supposed to be any left!

This thread has been busy! Kind of obvious that the whiners and snivelers were overly active gettin their knickers all knotted up over two pages a month in the game news. Kinda reminded me of a bunch of sobbing schoolgirls encouraging one another into a downright frenzy.

In the meantime, it was a great time for the true deer hunters to be out there in the woods even if it wasnt opening day of deer season!

I can just see all these keyboard biologists next deer season..........

first time in 47 years or so that i did not see a DEER for 2 weeks of deer season.

8 new jersey hunters in treestands got 1 deer .

i guess i looked like that this year.

i did see some nice bucks this year killed but at least HALF were same QUESTIONABLE hunters that have been known to CHEAT on getting a buck.

sadly, the HONEST ADULTS/KIDS ARE LOSING.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 AM
Typical Buck

Great thread. Started out with someone stompin' a foot over Marcia Bonta's column in the Game News and quickly morphed into yet another "ain't no deer" tussle. Classic.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

>Great thread.

I'll say, I just found out I own a Land Rover. I have my fingers crossed
that I'll also find out I have a Ferrari.

WV Gino
Old 03-30-2009, 08:30 AM
Typical Buck

Didn't evenknow Ferrari made a pickup truck? Their sports cars are all made by Fiat, so ya ain't really gaining much anyway, except a big hole in the bank book.

Couple more years of this administration and we'll all be driving Smart Cars or electrics...if we're even allowed to own vehicles?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: WV Gino

Jeff jeff jeff

where do I begin.

>Gino is just pissed because he got PUNK*D by the PGC and the Audubon Soc. and it took years for him to realize it!!

I am a happy guy. So far I still don't realize I have been PIKED by the GC or TAS.

>Its very funny how Gino came back from his family vacation to the OBX. last summer and made a post on HuntingPA.com crying how he couldnt go surf fishing!!

I don't go to the beach in the summer. Too many people for me and the fishing is no good. I go in the fall. See the photo below. New beach buggy on it's maiden voyage to the mecca of East coast surf fishing, Cape Point.
Does it look like my ability to drive and fish on the beach was hurt by TAS last year?

>Dont worry Gino you cant help your just a DWEEB that can only use his big mouth from behind the safety of his PC. lmao!!

Sorry, I am an ass in real life as well.

>By the way guys Gino even stated on HuntingPA.com that he would support the Audubon Soc. if they tried to get Dove hunting banned in PA.

Looks like Jeff has been holding out the good stuff on the rest of us. I love dove, wraped with half a piece of bacon and cooked on the grill. My problem with dove hunting is finding a place within an hours drive where there are any.

WV Gino

http://www.ajeepthing.com/images/2007-fj-cruiser.jpg

My Bad. A land cruiser. BFD![:'(]
Old 03-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Typical Buck

The old FJ40s were cool...them new things are flat-arsed ugly.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:58 AM
Banned

"The way you scream and squeal over things makes the only logical explanation of your "set" is a "set" of ovaries"

Strong words coming from someone who sits to pizz and barely has enough strength tolift himself out of bed, takes pleasure in wildflowers and is neurologically incompacitated, not to mention a compulsive liar. By comparson, not only would that qualify you for the ovaries but also the full fledged uterus and vagina.LMAO!
Old 03-30-2009, 12:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: DennyF

Great thread. Started out with someone stompin' a foot over Marcia Bonta's column in the Game News and quickly morphed into yet another "ain't no deer" tussle. Classic.
just think denny, you would be banned on HPA forum,isnt it nice here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.