Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Marcia Bonta

Old 03-29-2009, 09:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Marcia Bonta

And after a couple of days spent in the woods I come back and amblind sighted yet again to see anther thread weaseled into a "no deer in 2F" thread, what a shocker.

Does Marcia Bonta live in the deer free zone of 2F or the 2G free zone?[&:]
Old 03-29-2009, 11:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

No one claimed there "were no deer" in 2F.

Isn't " blind sighted " an oxymoron?
Old 03-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

And after a couple of days spent in the woods I come back and amblind sighted yet again to see anther thread weaseled into a "no deer in 2F" thread, what a shocker.

Just got back from a camp/scouting weekend up in the 2Fdeer free zone.
Found some promising new ground. Saw some longbeards and jakes along with plenty of hens and oh yeah... some deer where there aint supposed to be any left!

This thread has been busy! Kind of obvious that the whiners and snivelers were overly active gettin their knickers all knotted up over two pages a month in the game news.Kinda reminded me of a bunch ofsobbing schoolgirls encouraging one another into a downright frenzy.

In the meantime, it was a great time for the true deer hunters to be out there in the woods even if it wasnt opening day of deer season!

I can just see all these keyboard biologists next deer season..........

Old 03-29-2009, 03:08 PM

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

In the meantime, it was a great time for the true deer hunters to be out there in the woods even if it wasnt opening day of deer season!

It's good to see many people have family obligations and jobs that take priority over less important things like walking around in the woods looking for a deer turd or an antler that they cant seem to find any way. I take family isn't important to you there if you can just go out every weekend and look for deer crap. That is what you are saying in your post there bud. Or was this weekend the official true deer hunters weekend to get out and look for deer crap. I am sure you will be doing this every weekend if you are a true deer hunter. Wonder if I go out during fishing season along the wooded streams and look for evidence of deer and you are at home would I be the true deer hunter because you didn't go out? Or what if I went out next weekend and you didn't,would I be the true deer hunter then or just for that weekend? What an arse you are btbuthunter.Class act arse hole you are.
Old 03-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: scorp

It's good to see many people have family obligations and jobs that take priority over less important things like walking around in the woods looking for a deer turd or an antler that they cant seem to find any way. I take family isn't important to you there if you can just go out every weekend and look for deer crap. That is what you are saying in your post there bud. Or was this weekend the official true deer hunters weekend to get out and look for deer crap. I am sure you will be doing this every weekend if you are a true deer hunter. Wonder if I go out during fishing season along the wooded streams and look for evidence of deer and you are at home would I be the true deer hunter because you didn't go out? Or what if I went out next weekend and you didn't,would I be the true deer hunter then or just for that weekend? What an arse you are btbuthunter.Class act arse hole you are.
My My! Your panties are realy in a bunch aint they? Are we PMSing today there Scorpy or did a chickadee do a doo doo on your forehead?
Old 03-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

Just got back from a camp/scouting weekend up in the 2Fdeer free zone.
Found some promising new ground. Saw some longbeards and jakes along with plenty of hens and oh yeah... some deer where there aint supposed to be any left!

This thread has been busy! Kind of obvious that the whiners and snivelers were overly active gettin their knickers all knotted up over two pages a month in the game news.Kinda reminded me of a bunch ofsobbing schoolgirls encouraging one another into a downright frenzy.

I can just see all these keyboard biologists next deer season..........

Hey BT, you can file right on behind ole Denny there in the peanut gallery
Old 03-29-2009, 04:22 PM

ORIGINAL: scorp

My My! Your panties are realy in a bunch aint they? Are we PMSing today there Scorpy or did a chickadee do a doo doo on your forehead?
Retard
Old 03-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hey BT, you can file right on behind ole Denny there in the peanut gallery
Well Maverick,I thank you! Denny is a pretty good guy and I appreciate your putting me in the same group as him.

You can file right in there with Scorpy, BB, Corny and all the rest of the whiners and snivelers

That the lot of you canget soslobbering and spitting madabout a two page column about the outdoors that doesn't happen to be just about hunting is indeed very sad.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Fork Horn

You know how it is BT. I just didn't wantyou to feel left out or anything.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:10 PM
Banned

"Well Maverick,I thank you! Denny is a pretty good guy and I appreciate your putting me in the same group as him."

Figures. I thought you might be an eco-nut like Denny.

"You can file right in there with Scorpy, BB, Corny and all the rest of the whiners and snivelers"

Thats some good company to keep. People who are no nonsense fact gathererswhodont take it in thebackside from pgc like you and a few other "limp wristed" sorts. You may bend over to the "habitat fruitcakes" and let them tell YOU what YOU have to accept and just sit there and shut your mouth and take it... butsome others of us choose not to, because we actually have a "set".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.