HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Marcia Bonta
Thread: Marcia Bonta
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 06:42 PM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Marcia Bonta

ORIGINAL: scorp

"I am becoming more and more convinced that wildlife management would be better off if we worked from the general fund and told hunters to take a flying leap with their money." R.S. Bodenhorn - PA Game Commission WCO of Elk County

"I am becoming more and more convinced that wildlife management would be better off if we worked from the general fund and told hunters to take a flying leap with their money." R.S. Bodenhorn - PA Game Commission WCO of Elk County

SCORP, we are lucky to have people like RSB and RWJ to come on here.

he is telling truth on that statement,most likely PGC could do what they want even more than they are now.

with layoffs happening in GENERAL FUND, i think RSB is wrong at this time, he is better off where he is at.

hunter dollars could keep him working.

state is going to cut 8% from general funding.

20% from ag money is going to happen.

without tolling of i-80, it could get nasty in GENERAL FUND.

rumors that DCNR may have to go to 4 day workweek if the OBAma money runs out.its that bads.

so, RSB should be happy to stay out of general fund.

i know we all dont agree with RSBon everything he says but i believe he is right on some of things.

HABITAT is not very good in wmu2g,he is correct but where i feel he is wrong is saying that is reason for lack of fawns.

i cant prove he is wrong,but when i see GREAT habitat like on the SGL land and very few deer,what am i to think of his opinion on habitat being reason for lack of fawns.

could bluebird be right that harvests are exceeding recuritment.

maybe bluebird is wrong too, i dont know but ifeel that too much doe killing is reason for low numbers of deer but is that reason for low numbers of fawns.

would you not think that with such few deer left in wmu2g, that that would mean a more healthy doe and more fawns?

rsb says, THE HABITAT IS STILL CRASHING, WE NEED TO REDUCE DOE MORE IN WMU2G TO HAVE FAWNS.

is he right.i dont know but the deer i see all look healthy but WHERE ARE FAWNS.