Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING >

SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING

Old 01-11-2009, 08:42 AM

Default RE: SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: WestVirginiaBrent

ORIGINAL: petropedro

I've dreamt of getting a huge PA deer many times, so far the reality has escaped me. [8D]

My buddy shot this monster 4 seasons ago though, the deer was huge.

your buddy just short. its called an illusion.
Your self assurance is an illusion, you're an idiot. My buddy is 5'9" but regardless, the deer was big.
WVB

Thats a great buck! Tell your buddy congrats from me

Pedro, the only illusion is between your ears. get someone to help you count the courses of block. Never mind I'll help you...13 courses x 8" per course=104" which is 8'8" That's a big deer even if Yoa Ming stood next to it!
say who started what bt. you have no credit and by your posts you are the trouble maker. putting your nose in something that was uncalled for. you are an idiot bt without a doubt and the trouble maker on here mouth.
Old 01-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Stating that it was an illusion was calling Brent a liar.
Phrasing it politely does not take away the provocation.

Old 01-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Fork Horn

You have responded to me like3 or 4times as of late and each time you make some assanine claim followed by a bunch of conjecture. My deer is nowhere near the size of him, would hang a good 12-18 inches shorter regardless of the method and his deer easily topped 200 dressed, these are first hand witnessed facts and no amount of self proclaimed expertise you spew can really change that. I KNOW I know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to deer and deer hunting, so far I'd say you really don't know much about anything, sorry.

Old 01-12-2009, 05:18 AM

You have responded to me like3 or 4times as of late and each time you make some assanine claim followed by a bunch of conjecture. My deer is nowhere near the size of him, would hang a good 12-18 inches shorter regardless of the method and his deer easily topped 200 dressed, these are first hand witnessed facts and no amount of self proclaimed expertise you spew can really change that. I KNOW I know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to deer and deer hunting, so far I'd say you really don't know much about anything, sorry.

them are opinions and not facts. facts havescientific proof to show they are facts. to say it goes over 200lbs is just a opinion. anyone who knows about deer or seen enough will tell you that deer is not close to 200lbs. to say it is 12 to 18 inches smaller than his deer is an opinion and bad one at that. your buck would be smaller than that 110 lb doe beside that buck. that is a fact from your statement saying your buck was 12 to 18 inches smaller than his deer. yes that doe might be closre to the camera a bit, but not enough to distort the size of it to not make a judgement about size of it compared to that buck.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wow....this thread went to H*ll in a handbasket.

Ok, I have everyone beat... Mine is bigger than all of yours.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sproul,I hate to break it to you once again,but you have no idea what you're talking about and no facts to back up your baseless claims.There is no push by the PGC to add inlines into flintlock season.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

i wish they would add inlines to flintlock and do away with 1 week early inlines
but that is just me
Old 01-12-2009, 07:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: DougE

Sproul,I hate to break it to you once again,but you have no idea what you're talking about and no facts to back up your baseless claims.There is no push by the PGC to add inlines into flintlock season.
I too don't see the PGC push for inlines in Flintlock season. Where and when did this push start???? and when will it be voted on ????? You can use them in the SR"s areas for Doe only though! So I gess you can say they are in the Flintlock right now. That is the gray area that is the PGC and Harrisburg HACKS!!! I don't see that happening for the rest of the state though. That would be like a second rifle season! If and when this happens!!! OH BOY!!!!!! I hope not!!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 01-12-2009, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ny has inlines in their late sesone
Old 01-12-2009, 09:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: tky1187

I'm really not sold on the fact that allowing crossbows and inlines is going to hurt the deer population any more than it already has been. I'm a die hard archery hunter and haven't had to use a rifle in quite a few years to fill my buck tag, and I don't think that allowing crossbows would reduce my chances at taking my buck with the bow. After hunting ohio this past year where you can use crossbows while hunting over bait even, I just don't think it would have the impact all you think it would. And before you say well ohio doesn't have the hunters PA does let me tell you that I was also out for there gun season and it looked as bad or worse with the amount of hunters that were there. Also you will say well it's shotgun only and that saves alot of deer. I agree that this does save some deer but I know that at 100yds a deer is as sure of being dead with most slug guns as it is with any rifle.Also the area I hunted you would not shoot beyond 100yds very easily, just like most your shots on state game lands are not goign to be beyond 100yds. Just a few things to think about before everyone thinks it's officially doomsday.

yes, it will impact the deer as in-lines season has.

right now, you dont see driving of deer to much in archery.

when the crossbows are legal, i see that happening.

it will bring in more hunters, more times of year.

it will also get hunters to see a buck or doe and then plan on coming back to hunt in gun season.

it will make hunting a buck more of challenge in archery as they will be more spooked than now.

so, archery could be tougher if crossbows are allowed.

look at early oct week here in pa. you can use gun.[:@]

that whole week it was hard to even see a deer with my bow do too allhunters in woods and road hunting.

wasted week for me and archery hunters.

i also see more bear hunters coming in the week of archery with a crossbow for bear.

i also see more illegal baitng behind camps and more bear shot at 4 am with crossbow that bear week.[:@]

i dont hate crossbow, i hate all the new hunters it will bring to woods.

in one way its good for our local business,stores etc but we are finding out that most hunters are bringing their own food, gas not shopping locally.

thats depressing too.

if anything, ITS GOING TO BE HARD AS HECK TO GET BUCK ON STATEFORESTLAND WITH ALL THESE NEW HUNTERS.

its already tough,i did not see a DEER for 2 weeks here in clinton county,first in 47 years of hard hunting.

Quick Reply: SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.