Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING >

SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING

Old 01-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING

Petro you haven't got a clue

Old 01-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

And you are totally clueless compared to PP.
Old 01-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: petropedro

i take alot on here never butchered their own deer either. that is average size of a buck and a mature doe. that buck dont go over 145lbs on hoof and i am betting the doe might hit 115 maybe. most deer can look that big when they are stretched out and not laying on the floor. 9ft ceiling height. do the math of how long the main body of that deer is. compare that to the person in the pic. he is 5'9 so we can come close to say the main body is no more than 3ft to the base of the kneckwith the deer alive onhoof. the antlers are not as they would be if it was alive. like i said, not to many people butcher their own deer and never seen them hanging from a high ceiling to get a perspective of a stretched out average deer.

LOL

145 on the hoof eh? Yeah, you butcher a lot, you really know what you're talking about there chief.

This is a deer that dressed out at 135, this deer wasn't dragging feet hanging from an 8 foot high pole. I butcher all my deer, and I'm straight out telling you that you just spew nonsense in every thread I have seen you in. The deer hanging is maybe 6 inches behind him, when it was in the bed of his toyota it's head was hanging in one corner and it's feet were hanging off the other side. He didn't scale it but it would easily dress over 200 pounds, hell the doe probably dressed 125. Please, just stop, it's tedious.

135 dressed :
Old 01-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Typical Buck

there is no way in hell that deer next to the doe would have gone 200, have you ever seen a 200 pound dressed deer? that buck is probably between 150 and 165, don't get me wrong its a great deer but not 200. and a long deer doesn't= heavy deer. my cousins 150 pound 8 was shoter then my 135 4 pointer this year
Old 01-11-2009, 04:33 AM

ORIGINAL: WestVirginiaBrent

i take alot on here never butchered their own deer either. that is average size of a buck and a mature doe. that buck dont go over 145lbs on hoof and i am betting the doe might hit 115 maybe. most deer can look that big when they are stretched out and not laying on the floor. 9ft ceiling height. do the math of how long the main body of that deer is. compare that to the person in the pic. he is 5'9 so we can come close to say the main body is no more than 3ft to the base of the kneckwith the deer alive onhoof. the antlers are not as they would be if it was alive. like i said, not to many people butcher their own deer and never seen them hanging from a high ceiling to get a perspective of a stretched out average deer.

LOL

145 on the hoof eh? Yeah, you butcher a lot, you really know what you're talking about there chief.

This is a deer that dressed out at 135, this deer wasn't dragging feet hanging from an 8 foot high pole. I butcher all my deer, and I'm straight out telling you that you just spew nonsense in every thread I have seen you in. The deer hanging is maybe 6 inches behind him, when it was in the bed of his toyota it's head was hanging in one corner and it's feet were hanging off the other side. He didn't scale it but it would easily dress over 200 pounds, hell the doe probably dressed 125. Please, just stop, it's tedious.

135 dressed :
like i said ,some on here have no clue at all. i bet you all seen 75+lb coyotes also running around in the woods or someone shot one that you seen. bs. take that deer in your pic and hang it up. i bet it will bethe same as your buddys deer.look how long it looks laid out on the ground compared to you. like i said,deer are not as big as they appear to be when looked at from a diffrent angle and not to many people butcher their own deer or seen many hanging to know what is really going on. ask anyone who butchers their deer on here or one of the pgc on here. they will tell you that is a normal deer size when hanging. again that deer dont go over 150 and if your going to spew weight of an animal,i would expect a pic of it on a scale or it is all just bs. 135 field dressed, i really doubt it, maybe 125. 135lb field dressed buck would weigh close to 165 live weight. no way would that deer be 165 on hoof. i am shure if you took pics of it on the ground you should have some pics while it was on the scale also. i sure would take pics of it on scales if i had a camera and was taking pics of my deer. if not,its just bs.

the reason it wasnt draggin feet because you didnt hang it up. again look at that deer on the ground and compare it to you. you are so full of it to say it never dragged its feet from hanging at 8ft. we all know that you never hung it up and you are spewing bs on here. your busted bud. another desperate soul fishing for justice to prove his wrong right. now whos posts are spewed nonsense. its not mine bud it is yours. lol your deer didnt drag its hoofs from hanging 8ft. your to funny. lmao. busted with bs.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

It's not easy to "weigh" any deer from a photo but based on the picture and the easilymeasured surroundingsI'd say that deer is closer to 200 as we see him than he is to 150. Whatever the weight, that is one heck of a PA deer

Petro, you are nothing but a troublemaking troll. Almost every post you've put up here has been a nasty atack on someone. Your lack of knowledge about almost everything thatsrelated to huntingshows up in your posts along with your lack of spelling and grammar skills.

Even Blueboy sometimes pretends to have a point to make. You simply go looking for flame wars.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:04 AM
Fork Horn

I'll have my buddy send me some different pics of the buck, believe me it, was a huge deer and the two of you saying otherwise are dead wrong.

As for PeterPedro, I weighed my 10 point on my scale and it weighed 135....dressed, just like I said it did. I've butchered at least 75 deer, put at least 15 on the scale, i am well aware of what I am talking about concerning judging a deer's weight.

This 7 point was just slightly smaller than my 10 and it dressed out at 125.

It was easily 75 pounds lighter than that deer I posted earlier. Matter of fact the Butcher shop that cut his deer up gave him an extra surcharge because of the deer's size.

Here's that pic slightly larger, my friend is probably 180 lbs in that pic, if you don't think that deer outweighed him, dressed, you are delusional, no offense meant.

Sorry for the thread derail Sproulman, lol.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:27 AM

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

It's not easy to "weigh" any deer from a photo but based on the picture and the easilymeasured surroundingsI'd say that deer is closer to 200 as we see him than he is to 150. Whatever the weight, that is one heck of a PA deer

Petro, you are nothing but a troublemaking troll. Almost every post you've put up here has been a nasty atack on someone. Your lack of knowledge about almost everything thatsrelated to huntingshows up in your posts along with your lack of spelling and grammar skills.

Even Blueboy sometimes pretends to have a point to make. You simply go looking for flame wars.
go back and show me where i attacked these people first before you open your trap. show me where i started the nasty attacked. lets show everyone how wrong you on again without evidence to back your statements up. you and the others are the ones who came out with name attacks and started the flame war. so again your facts are not straight dip !@#$.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:36 AM

I'll have my buddy send me some different pics of the buck, believe me it, was a huge deer and the two of you saying otherwise are dead wrong.

As for PeterPedro, I weighed my 10 point on my scale and it weighed 135....dressed, just like I said it did. I've butchered at least 75 deer, put at least 15 on the scale, i am well aware of what I am talking about concerning judging a deer's weight.

This 7 point was just slightly smaller than my 10 and it dressed out at 125.

It was easily 75 pounds lighter than that deer I posted earlier. Matter of fact the Butcher shop that cut his deer up gave him an extra surcharge because of the deer's size.

Here's that pic slightly larger, my friend is probably 180 lbs in that pic, if you don't think that deer outweighed him, dressed, you are delusional, no offense meant.

Sorry for the thread derail Sproulman, lol.
hang that deer by the antlers as the photo of your buddys deer and it will be 8ft + from the stretching of the neck. all i said in the first post was it was an illusion and you all started the flame wars on me. i didnt start the flame war as the mouth has claimed. you and bt the mouth started it. dont go away mad,just go away. you and bt had been made fools of once again live on huntingnet.com. i am starting to wonder if there is any intelligent hunters that are not brain dead on this forum.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:39 AM

I've dreamt of getting a huge PA deer many times, so far the reality has escaped me. [8D]

My buddy shot this monster 4 seasons ago though, the deer was huge.

your buddy just short. its called an illusion.
Your self assurance is an illusion, you're an idiot. My buddy is 5'9" but regardless, the deer was big.
yes i started this flame war. again bt is wrong as usual. who called who what to start the war?

Quick Reply: SPROULS PREDICTION ON HUNTING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.