Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Remember PA Guys...... >

Remember PA Guys......

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Remember PA Guys......

Old 08-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Remember PA Guys......

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

"If all of those accusations are true,and I'm not saying they aren't,it's dispicable.Still,It looks like the PGC tried to do something about it."

Yeahhhhhhhhhh,guyswith PGC Law Enforcement badges deliberately looked the other way and made exceptions for their leader. How could Madl and his family shoot 150+ deer for deer damage on other peoples farms? They can't, It's against the law. I'm sure RSB is fully aware of that.

How could PGC personnel process that many deer without supervisors knowing about it?

Those deer would have to be examined and counted by a Game warden. At least some of them should have been. Yet no one stepped forward.

One has to ask, are there other high ranking PGC employees shooting farm damage deer on property other than their own??? (I think that this calls for an internal investigation.)

Is it any wonder that RSB has gone back into hiding. If I were he I'd be embarrassed also.

"DougF" your not really serious are you? Previous to this subject (Madl) you appear to be quite inteligent. But now you seem to be totally ignorant even when facts are delivered to your doorstep. Perhaps that'swhy your so recptive to the propaganda the PGC spews about deer numbers.Possibly your simply gullible.

I assure you I have not gone into hiding nor would I have any reason too hide from you or anyone else. What Iknow is that you don’t have even the slightest idea what you are talking about, but that is nothing new now is it. The whole Madl allegation was investigated by the Attorney General’s Office and they obviously found nothing that supported any charges. Since the statute of limitations was not expired at the time of discovery, for anyone within an official capacity, they could have filed charges if they had found any substance to the allegations.

It is pretty easy for people with an axe to grind to make allegations, even when they don’t have any supporting facts to back up their allegations.

I assure you I don’t have, and never did have, any knowledge of any violations of the law involving Madl or any anyone else within the agency. I don’t know anyone else that ever claimed to have any such knowledge either, though I too heard some rumors after Madl retired.

As for hiding out, have you noticed how I don’t have to hide behind a used name and that I use my real name when I post? I am not too hard to find because I don’t have any reason to hide. Anytime you think I am hiding out you can just track me down and make your allegations about me face to face if you have the guts.

Dick Bodenhorn
WCO, Elk County

Old 08-08-2006, 06:14 PM

I'm sorry RSB, your right, Madl was a model alter boy who is clearly remembered as bringing the highest level of integrity to the agency.
By the way, does he still retain the Deputy Game Wardenstatus in the agency?
Old 08-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

I'm sorry RSB, your right, Madl was a model alter boy who is clearly remembered as bringing the highest level of integrity to the agency.
By the way, does he still retain the Deputy Game Wardenstatus in the agency?
No I don’t suspect Madl was an alter boy, though I don’t suspect he was guilty of a lot of what he was accused of either. The point is that he was investigated by the top investigative agency in this state and they didn’t find anything of any substance to bring any charges.

You made some really pointed allegations against me and my integrity and I really resent your allegations. I assure you I don’t have an ounce of corruption in my system. I detest and fight lies and corruption where ever I find it, in the fields, the streets and even when I find it in your posts.

If I make such unfounded allegations about you as you have made about Madl or I you would have a fit. I guess that alone tells a lot about your personality and of your level of honor and integrety.

And, no Madl is not still retaining a Deputy status, as if that were any of your real concern or interest.

Dick Bodenhorn
WCO, Elk County

Old 08-08-2006, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

RSB: "If I make such unfounded allegations about you as you have made about Madl or I you would have a fit."

Fewof us wouldevenbe able to tell the difference if he had a fit or not, butit don't bother me none. I prefer to think he means well.

[8D]

Here's a brief refresher on the party line, reiterated (ad nauseum)on various sitesover the past five years:

Madl; lime; acid rain;Ross; timbering (or lack thereof); Ross; acid rain;lime; Madl. Plenty more of 'em, but my fingers are tired.

Old 08-08-2006, 08:50 PM

Give it a rest RSB. It's perfectly clear that Law Enforcement looked the other way for Madl. How does the man and some of his family members shoot 150 deer for farm damage on other peoples land? Is that legal? You neglected to reply to that question.
How were PGC employees permitted to process these deer? Is that SOP at PGC?

If he was such a good guy, why did Ross move on him?

It's certainly clear that agency management approved of employees working far and beyond their job discriptions. Didn't any one of the managers or supervisors know the regulation? Were they blind or just plain ignorant.

Are you saying that not a single Game Warden was aware of what Madl was doing? They were totally ignorant. No Game Warden checked into any of the kills? No warden kept an accounting of the deer damage farm kills?

As far as your integrity is concerned, I don't believe i questioned you on that. I don't always agree with you, but I have no issue with your integrity. Read that last sentence so you fully understand what I just said.

I most certainly do question your agency's integrity concerning this matter. it's obvious that your agency was questioned as there was an investigation. Due to the fact that madl was not cited in a timely manner he got off the hook. How convienent.

By the way, remember Pete Duncan and the retirement fiasco he was caught up in? But that's another story..........
Old 08-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Typical Buck

I guess you just don’t get it.

After a full investigation by the Attorney general Office they couldn’t find the evidence that those alleged infractions ever even took place.

Just because someone makes an allegation doesn’t make the allegation true or factual. For all you or I actually know it is possible that none of those things he was accused of even happened. Had I done the investigation I might know otherwise, but I didn’t do the investigation and I’m darn sure you didn’t either. So, all you can do is speculate as to if it happened or not.

You seem to thrive on malicious rumors though so I suspect you have already made up you mind on all kinds of incorrect allegations.

Dick Bodenhorn
WCO, Elk County
Old 08-08-2006, 11:16 PM

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

Just because someone makes an allegation doesn’t make the allegation true or factual.
Dick Bodenhorn
WCO, Elk County
Since it was the PGC that made the allegations, are you saying that they were full of it and libeled Ex. Dir. Madl? Is that what they did?

[align=center]Release # 67 – 99 Dec. 15, 1999 For Information Contact: Jerry Feaser 717-705-6541 (ext. 3106)[/align][align=center]GAME COMMISSION SEEKS MADL'S RESIGNATION AS DEPUTY WILDLIFE CONSERVATION OFFICER[/align][align=center]Madl also asked to be prepared to repay Game Fund[/align]

HARRISBURG - At a Capitol Hill news briefing, the following statement was released on behalf of Pennsylvania Game Commission Executive Director Vern Ross:
"Today I'm announcing that I have asked for the immediate resignation of Donald C. Madl as a deputy Wildlife Conservation Officer (WCO) for the agency," Ross said. Madl had served in the Pennsylvania Game Commission from 1962 until 1999, and retired as executive director this past May.
"This truly is a sad day in the history of the Pennsylvania Game Commission.
Old 08-09-2006, 12:48 AM

I lost all respect for GPC 20 years ago..And my respect to them is less today..
They do not honor the constitution... And if they don't honor this piece of paper..Then I shall not honor them...

Just an American....
Old 08-09-2006, 06:04 AM

I'm not entirely clear on this, but didn't Madl sue the agency?
I'm not sure if he won the suit as I seem to recall the case being settled out of court????
I seem to recall hearing something along the lines of $150K.

What have you heard RSB???