HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Remember PA Guys......
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 08:50 PM
Crazy Horse RVN

Default RE: Remember PA Guys......

Give it a rest RSB. It's perfectly clear that Law Enforcement looked the other way for Madl. How does the man and some of his family members shoot 150 deer for farm damage on other peoples land? Is that legal? You neglected to reply to that question.
How were PGC employees permitted to process these deer? Is that SOP at PGC?

If he was such a good guy, why did Ross move on him?

It's certainly clear that agency management approved of employees working far and beyond their job discriptions. Didn't any one of the managers or supervisors know the regulation? Were they blind or just plain ignorant.

Are you saying that not a single Game Warden was aware of what Madl was doing? They were totally ignorant. No Game Warden checked into any of the kills? No warden kept an accounting of the deer damage farm kills?

As far as your integrity is concerned, I don't believe i questioned you on that. I don't always agree with you, but I have no issue with your integrity. Read that last sentence so you fully understand what I just said.

I most certainly do question your agency's integrity concerning this matter. it's obvious that your agency was questioned as there was an investigation. Due to the fact that madl was not cited in a timely manner he got off the hook. How convienent.

By the way, remember Pete Duncan and the retirement fiasco he was caught up in? But that's another story..........