Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Remember PA Guys...... >

Remember PA Guys......

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Remember PA Guys......

Old 08-04-2006, 05:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Remember PA Guys......

Put your doe tags in the mail today or tomorrow, depending on how far away you are from Harrisburg. And remember to fill EVERYTHING out on the envelope/application. Good luck!
Steven
Old 08-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Remember PA Guys......

Better than that, If you think there are not enough deer in the state, don't buy ANY doe tags. And if you buy a doe tag and use it, do not complain about deer numbers. Simple as that.
Everyone should have an opinion and stick to that opinion.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

In the mail...
Old 08-04-2006, 06:42 PM

There are hardly any deer where I hunt and I'm going to try for four doe tags for my son and myself. I hope we kill all eight because that's what the idiots want us to do. Then when there aren't any deer at all left I will complain louder than anyone the the PGC sucks!! I'm following their plan just like they want us to. How could edjumicated biologists be wrong?
Old 08-04-2006, 07:05 PM

You may as well kill all the deer you can. Fill your freezer and if your freezer is full give the meat away to friends and relatives. HeII, feed it to the dog and cat. Remember, it's good for the habitat. It's good for regeneration. It's good for the timber industry. How could it have a negative effect on hunters and the economy of the state (especially in rural areas) when the PGC claims that PA has well over 1 Million deer? We hunters (or deer slaughterers) can never kill too many deer.

And after we kill all the deer we're going to concentrate on the bears........
Old 08-04-2006, 07:22 PM

Thats more tags for me and my children for those who don't purchase them...This is their plan though and should help them with it...Then,just maybe,, they might close doe season down for 2 or 3 years and learn a listen when they lose their revenue... Greedy is whats goanna hurt them...I just wonder who are goanna buy liscense when they hit 30$+ and have no doe hunting??? I will still buy my kids liscense but don't think I would get mine...I just enjoy sitting with them while they do the actual hunting and harvesting any way... But good luck to all who are helping and working with the GPC to make this a better hunting state by reducing the deer herds...I am with you all...
Old 08-04-2006, 08:19 PM

I'm gonna kill every G-damn doe I can. Might as well get mine before they're all gone. I would advise all of you to do the same.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:01 PM
Typical Buck

About time you shoot something, ain't it? [8D]

Saw you on PCN tonight, at yesterday's Senate Judiciary Comm.hearing on firearms legislation.Thought it was Harry Belafonte thereat first with the shirt opened, then realized it was you. Good testimony.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Typical Buck

As long as you are properly licensed with the deer tags, hunting within the legal seasons and following the legal hunting times, laws, regulations and restrictions you will not be harming the future of hunting or the future of the deer populations.

In fact the biggest threat deer populations have ever faced in this state has been from under harvests that failed to protect the deer habitat and food supply. It is virtually impossible to over harvest deer through legal hunting methods where there is suitable habitat that would support more deer.

Dick Bodenhorn
WCO, Elk County
Old 08-04-2006, 09:22 PM

In fact the biggest threat deer populations have ever faced in this state has been from under harvests that failed to protect the deer habitat and food supply.
This is so true. Thereare so many that don't understand this.

Quick Reply: Remember PA Guys......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.