HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Remember PA Guys......
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 06:45 PM
R.S.B.
Typical Buck

Default RE: Remember PA Guys......

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

I'm sorry RSB, your right, Madl was a model alter boy who is clearly remembered as bringing the highest level of integrity to the agency.
By the way, does he still retain the Deputy Game Wardenstatus in the agency?
No I don’t suspect Madl was an alter boy, though I don’t suspect he was guilty of a lot of what he was accused of either. The point is that he was investigated by the top investigative agency in this state and they didn’t find anything of any substance to bring any charges.

You made some really pointed allegations against me and my integrity and I really resent your allegations. I assure you I don’t have an ounce of corruption in my system. I detest and fight lies and corruption where ever I find it, in the fields, the streets and even when I find it in your posts.

If I make such unfounded allegations about you as you have made about Madl or I you would have a fit. I guess that alone tells a lot about your personality and of your level of honor and integrety.

And, no Madl is not still retaining a Deputy status, as if that were any of your real concern or interest.

Dick Bodenhorn
WCO, Elk County