HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Remember PA Guys......
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2006, 05:55 PM
R.S.B.
Typical Buck

Default RE: Remember PA Guys......

ORIGINAL: Crazy Horse RVN

"If all of those accusations are true,and I'm not saying they aren't,it's dispicable.Still,It looks like the PGC tried to do something about it."

Yeahhhhhhhhhh,guyswith PGC Law Enforcement badges deliberately looked the other way and made exceptions for their leader. How could Madl and his family shoot 150+ deer for deer damage on other peoples farms? They can't, It's against the law. I'm sure RSB is fully aware of that.

How could PGC personnel process that many deer without supervisors knowing about it?

Those deer would have to be examined and counted by a Game warden. At least some of them should have been. Yet no one stepped forward.

One has to ask, are there other high ranking PGC employees shooting farm damage deer on property other than their own??? (I think that this calls for an internal investigation.)

Is it any wonder that RSB has gone back into hiding. If I were he I'd be embarrassed also.

"DougF" your not really serious are you? Previous to this subject (Madl) you appear to be quite inteligent. But now you seem to be totally ignorant even when facts are delivered to your doorstep. Perhaps that'swhy your so recptive to the propaganda the PGC spews about deer numbers.Possibly your simply gullible.

I assure you I have not gone into hiding nor would I have any reason too hide from you or anyone else. What Iknow is that you don’t have even the slightest idea what you are talking about, but that is nothing new now is it. The whole Madl allegation was investigated by the Attorney General’s Office and they obviously found nothing that supported any charges. Since the statute of limitations was not expired at the time of discovery, for anyone within an official capacity, they could have filed charges if they had found any substance to the allegations.

It is pretty easy for people with an axe to grind to make allegations, even when they don’t have any supporting facts to back up their allegations.

I assure you I don’t have, and never did have, any knowledge of any violations of the law involving Madl or any anyone else within the agency. I don’t know anyone else that ever claimed to have any such knowledge either, though I too heard some rumors after Madl retired.

As for hiding out, have you noticed how I don’t have to hide behind a used name and that I use my real name when I post? I am not too hard to find because I don’t have any reason to hide. Anytime you think I am hiding out you can just track me down and make your allegations about me face to face if you have the guts.

Dick Bodenhorn
WCO, Elk County